Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i am not mistaking i think i remember reading on a link that was posted earlier in this thread that a woman called the tattoo artist claiming too be peach's mother and hung up without saying another word. So with that being said i wonder if there is any way possible if the police or the detectives could possibly could pull up the phone records of the tattoo shop of that day and find out exactly who called at that time

Jacobd83 - Netflanders1980 posted the article you may be talking about in this thread Post #1127. Right above this post.

Since there has been talk about the tattoo artist, here is a link to the best story I've been able to find on him:
http://www.centralctcommunications....11e5-b906-3393be745a91.html#facebook-comments

Frankly, I think this is BY FAR the best lead to find Peaches. There is just no reason for this guy to be lying or making up the story. It sounds like the best lead I've seen to ID Peaches. This guy just gives up way to much info.

Definitely. Maybe if the Bristol Daily Post or some such news paper put a photo of the tattoo up they may find a link. A radio station is always a good bet to get locals attention too. People can ring in anonymously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was wondering if the Peaches
Tattoo is covering an older tattoo
Of names?
That may be the reason some
Letters are showing through.
It's a cover up old one type tattoo?

Definitely. Maybe if the Bristol Daily Post or some such news paper put a photo of the tattoo up they may find a link. A radio station is always a good bet to get locals attention too. People can ring in anonymously.

This looks like it came from a small local newspaper. I couldn't find circulation numbers, but probably nothing big.

Can't supply a link right now because I saved it to my iPad at home BUT I found a newspaper ad from Florida in 1989 that stated that pattern was a Macy's exclusive. I'll post the link when I get home.

Yes I agree.

Again, giving my opinion on who peaches might be. I find this particular person so interesting. She went missing almost exactly a year of the date peaches was found. She also had an "unknown" tattoo on her left breast. :thinking:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bell_shaquita.html

http://missingpersonsdata.com/usa/Virginia/missing-recent/case-details/1800

She has been submitted as a possible match in under submissions the very first subject above the add under the "Unidentified"

This looks like it came from a small local newspaper. I couldn't find circulation numbers, but probably nothing big.
If you guys recall, Rachel and Josh were going to put it in the paper. That maybe what you are looking at there. If you notice the Tip Line at the bottom, it maybe Rachel and Josh's contact info. If you google the phone number it comes up with a link to "Making an investigative doc film about the GILGO BEACH murders. Looking 4 girls working in NYC/LI/QUEENS who think they may have met L"

I didn't go further with the link, because that is just not my thing...LOL

If we go by what the Tattoo artist stated, then the attached map would be somewhat of an approximation of 2 hours from Bristol, CT.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-BCT.jpg
    Capture-BCT.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 101
Nothing there.

Oh sorry, you have to go to the top of the forum to community, then select members from the drop down. You can then type in the user name, click on the username which will bring up Rachel & Josh's profile, then on the left hand side you should see Private Message.

Oh sorry, you have to go to the top of the forum to community, then select members from the drop down. You can then type in the user name, click on the username which will bring up Rachel & Josh's profile, then on the left hand side you should see Private Message.

As yes but I can't read the user name:) it's just a box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members