Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point!
I agree this killer would have wanted the police to find this person and it may have been taking longer than he wanted so a call was place no tracking of the call was done?? he knew it would not be completed . this girl was found within 3 days right ? all the other girls were found shortly after their deaths also except the last girl ???? I am not sure if LISK did her or the boys at the house did ?

I’m sorry to hijack this, but since Tiffany Susan Westford was discussed here, does anyone have any of the links to the mother on Mauritius? I lost my saved links when I failed to backup my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster - I remember hearing about this case but I’ve been home sick watching Disappeared and one thing lead to another. I was 17 in 1997 a little younger than Peaches but I wanted to give some insights that hopefully help

1). The bracelet - there was a HUGE trend in XOXO link bracelets in the mid to early 90s. They were EVERYWHERE and if they weren’t “solid” they could be pretty cheap in gold. I don’t mean plated btw, I mean the stampato design would be raised and the back would be hollow behind it. In that way they didn’t weren’t as expensive to make AND they also dented. Can someone with better res /computer skills check to see if the bracelet looks like the links have dents in them? This would especially be on the O. I say this because that’s what happened to MY bracelet I had then - IIRC it came from the jewelry dept of JC Penney (might’ve even been in a Jc Penney catalog from the 1992 - 1997 era). Also 10k gold which is what mine was was much much cheaper then. Gold has gone up a lot In the last day 15 years.

2). Has anyone considered that her name could be Georgia or Atlanta or something similar that means that? I almost got a lily tattoo at 20, because it’s similar to my first name (which isn’t Lily incidentally). I saw a few pages back someone thinking she was from there but maybe it’s actually her name. I used to work in a maternity ward, I’ve heard far stranger names.

A few more tattoo thoughts

1) someone up thread mentioned it might’ve been coverup work but based on the interview with the artist I think we can rule that out because that’s definitely something that would stick out. Also, from what I’ve read it’s actually more difficult to tattoo over another tattoo (and not have it be a garbled mess)

2) Has anyone considered the tattoo is some kind of symbol of her daughter (the toddler). I wouldn’t pick a sexy dripping peach personally but hear me out. I know a lot of women that age who’ve gotten tattoos in honor of their kids (especially ones who’ve died). Usually this is more of a cross - angel type thing but the “someone taking a bite out of her” comment by the artist comes back to me. I still find the peach dripping to not be fitting with this especially with the location but then I think okay maybe it’s something to do with breastfeeding (aka the juicy part). It’s still strange to me but not impossible.

One other thought, aside from Georgia or Atlanta as a name Savannah is a pretty popular one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be. Even if it isn't, as deedee21 said, something stinks about this disappearance.

Unidentified Person Case
Peaches Namus page updated, with the following:
Only 1 exclusion listed for the public.
New detective and new case contributor names. No public contact information for either.

Thank you for this. I am trying to see who is listed under exclusion but cannot. All the infor appears to be in the process of being updated? If someone can tell me what the updates are please. What is the name of the investigator?

I hope that they are using her DNA and we will know her identity soon and that of her child.

You have to be a registered user to view exclusions. The Exclusion is Lora Stubbs (Ohio). The investigator is Fred Goldman.

Sasha and Selah Davis were last seen in 2008, Peaches was found June 28, 1997.

Last edited:
I remember 3 years ago on facebook I remember seeing the ladie comments and she was saying she saw a suspicious black truck I don't know what's the name of the truck but she told everyone that she saw the truck back in august 1997 when she was going to exit 18th head it to hempstead state park that scary night becuz she was lost and she saw really suspicious man wearing a mask acting really crazy in the wooded area and then he drove off nearly 70mph going to peninsula blvd becuz she was think that he saw her looking at him, then the another crazy thing she told everyone as well when she was taking her sister home to manorville in long island in Halsey manor road that night in november 2000, where jessica taylor torso was found around that area in 2003, when she was about pass by captain daniel roe hwy she saw the same black truck turn right on captain daniel roe hwy driving recklessly

Did she include any more information on this truck? That's a pretty far distance from Hempstead to Manorville. Interesting, I've never heard about this before.

Did she include any more information on this truck? That's a pretty far distance from Hempstead to Manorville. Interesting, I've never heard about this before.
No she didn't give us any new information I remember people was asking her what kinda truck was it but she probably don't remember whats the name of the truck, I know its so many of fords, dodge, or a chevy pickups driving around in long island for years includes 18 wheelers driving down in gilglo beach, it be better if she just called the police that night

Time to get real.
LE is not interested in solving the case.
They would have used parabon to get a likeness of the victim if they were.
Its as simple as that.
I doubted several 40-50 year old murder cases and UID cases would ever be solved yet I read about them here on a monthly basis. Good thing there are people out there who will one day care about this woman and her child enough to give them their names back. The current investigators and their bosses won’t be around forever.

I doubted several 40-50 year old murder cases and UID cases would ever be solved yet I read about them here on a monthly basis. Good thing there are people out there who will one day care about this woman and her child enough to give them their names back. The current investigators and their bosses won’t be around forever.
The Feds have the money to run any test they want. They are not interested either.
For Ex. A woman was found dead in garbage bags in the 80's not far from LISK victims.
About a yr or so ago LE said they have killers DNA.
Did they get a likeness from parabon? No.
They never got a likeness from any of the UID either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa