Tommy's Jailhouse Surveillance Videos

Tears and sad words do not mean love. If tommy loved his wife and kids he would be setting an example for them, working, honoring them and others. Sorry, I don't buy it. He is sorry he got caught. When his wife told him about the child that was angry and hurt because he thought this was not fair, I am reminded that most people in this situation think its not fair. Yet, their reasoning stops there for they don't understand its not fair to steal from others or put others lives in danger. JMO

What I don't understand is why we only see 10 minutes of his hour?? LE redacted the other 50 minutes - why?? What else does he say...in just 10 minutes he says he told MC the guy was a cop, he says they can't prove it was him on the burglaries, he states that's his story and he's sticking to it, etc.....wonder what's on the rest of the tape?

Also, did you notice how Lindsey looks down, around and everywhere but at TC when he is talking about the burglaries....and she says she doesn't want to talk about it? Didn't LE state that SHE was the one who found the stuff in the MH and let LE help her search it?
From this conversation I can only "assume" he doesn't know she talked to LE or gave them stuff she found, or let them help search...
JMOO

"No money"...."get money from your grandparets"...."go buy yourself a new ring"....LOOOOOSERS!!!! The whole family is nothing but losers!!!! Thank you God for not placing me in this family :)

Its that kind of thing that makes people talk, I really would like to hear the erst of the conversation even though I feel creepy about seeing their private moments.

Any man crying for his babies tears me up too....

He should have been thinking of his babies when he was doing what he said he knew he shouldn't be doing.

So what's the story with Lindsey's ring that she should go buy a new one? pawned? mysteriously disappeared??

Tears and sad words do not mean love. If tommy loved his wife and kids he would be setting an example for them, working, honoring them and others. Sorry, I don't buy it. He is sorry he got caught. When his wife told him about the child that was angry and hurt because he thought this was not fair, I am reminded that most people in this situation think its not fair. Yet, their reasoning stops there for they don't understand its not fair to steal from others or put others lives in danger. JMO

wow.... I agree with everything you said! : )

He is telling Lindsay that Misty may not even go to prison because she doesn't have a record and someone needs to explain that to her.

WHY would he say someone needs to tell Misty she probably wont go to prison b/c of no priors?? Is he worried about what she will say? Is it his way to get a msg to her not to cut a deal even if she is told she is gonna go away for a long, long time? For her not to buy into anything LE tells her s about that?

Like the others have said, no child should have to visit a parent in jail. No man who loves his family does, sells, buys dope. His wife better get a clue, she is an enabler. This entire family are enablers. Drugs, sex, pi$$ poor parenting is just the norm for all of this clan. A good mother would take those kids and get out rather than teach them this is also their future!

I was waiting for Hank the Cow Dog. I don't believe Tommy and feel for his kids. Looks like Lindsy was footing the bills for everyone. Why is she moving?? Smart move on her part but she better distance herself from Tommy. Man I could write a book on the crap hustler tells you.

How sad. So so sad. She is a good woman, better than I could ever hope to be, for real. G0d. She needs to leave though cuz he's gonna keep doing this to her. So sad, I'm crying here...I hate drugs!

lindsy has 3 kids draggin' on her pants, no money, has to move to a new home, ask her grandmother for money, spent her last dollar on gas, Tommy wants bail, needs her to drag everyone to jail every chance to visit him more, swears off them pills for the 100th time, swears they got nothin' on him, knew it was a policeman, loves everybody, oh, and while Lindsy's scrambling to keep her head above water, Tommy's relaxin' in county: "I read me a book". :banghead:

He is telling Lindsay that Misty may not even go to prison because she doesn't have a record and someone needs to explain that to her.

WHY would he say someone needs to tell Misty she probably wont go to prison b/c of no priors?? Is he worried about what she will say? Is it his way to get a msg to her not to cut a deal even if she is told she is gonna go away for a long, long time? For her not to buy into anything LE tells her s about that?

Like the others have said, no child should have to visit a parent in jail. No man who loves his family does, sells, buys dope. His wife better get a clue, she is an enabler. This entire family are enablers. Drugs, sex, pi$$ poor parenting is just the norm for all of this clan. A good mother would take those kids and get out rather than teach them this is also their future!

Somebody needs to tell Tommy that there are plenty of people in prison right now that had no priors before they were busted. There has to be a first time for everything. She may not get the maximum sentence for all of these charges, but I have no doubt that she will end up in prison... just because it was not only one charge, but several. That alone will make an impact on the sentencing.

I don't pretend to know what Lindseys background is,,,but all that I heard on the tapes is she is going to continue to enable TC and her own children will continue to live "thinking" theivery, buying and selling and doing drugs,,,going to jail is just the "normal" way to go,,,,,,so , so, sad.....It seems to me Lindsey knows more about Haleigh than what she has told LE up to this point,,,,,,She is so in agreement with TC to not say anything....

Did anyone just hear MK state, "LE needs to give the info to another set of eyes".....Maybe he is suggesting to let the WS solve the mystery,,,,"Where's Haleigh"????? just saying

I wonder if LE have questioned Lindsey after this video was made about what she's "not saying anything" about?

It would be AWFUL if she was also arrested for Obstruction. Those poor kids.

lindsy has 3 kids draggin' on her pants, no money, has to move to a new home, ask her grandmother for money, spent her last dollar on gas, Tommy wants bail, needs her to drag everyone to jail every chance to visit him more, swears off them pills for the 100th time, swears they got nothin' on him, knew it was a policeman, loves everybody, oh, and while Lindsy's scrambling to keep her head above water, Tommy's relaxin' in county: "I read me a book". :banghead:

Emma,,,,you said this so eloquently,,,I think the same thing...Does she really think she has a career in the health profession,,,with her hubby into drugs, or should I say his history of drugs???? I trully think Lindsey needs a reality check,,,bigtime.....for the sake of her own children....

Oh G0d I know It's so sad! That poor, poor woman. She needs to run

I'm sorry but someone who doesn't think about his children before selling illegal drugs DOES NOT really love his children. He does not put them first. It is his fault his wife and children are sitting at home without a father/husband.
He feels sorry for hisself for getting caught like what the 3 or 4 time?

Sadly his children are the victims. they truly loved him no matter what he was or did.

Though it may not be popular it is JMO....

I understand what you are saying, JN. BUT some people who sell drugs think they ARE doing it for their family. It's fast money, kwim? Some guys will say they were doing it to pay the rent, feed their kids, pay the bills, etc. I'm glad he got locked up but maybe he was doing it to make a quick buck for his family. If nothing else, he made enough to support his own habit, that way he didn't have to depend on his wife for that too! So sad.

All I see is some guy in jail blaming everyone else for everything and his wife is right along with it. They both act so angry and smug when they say it's only because of Haleigh's disappearance that he's in jail. Lindsay readily agrees. I wouldn't put bets on either one of them being any good, and I really hope that someone in her family eventually can get custody of the kids. Something about Tommy bothers me. He acts guilty of something and seems to know something, much more than Misty does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back