Tonight websleuths on the carol espy show kdka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top right of the page click on little blue box that says "listen"
Thanks - it was my popup blocker.

Wow about the Brad Cooper receipt info - I have to go back to that thread again.

Absolutely amazing. Mom gave a great example of how things transpire on WS. What a great piece of info about Brad.

This was great Tricia. You were very good!

I missed most of it - I'll have to listen to the entire thing when they post the audio file.

I found this site a few days ago when looking for news about Caylee Anthony. Her story is tugging at my heart. I listened to the radio program tonight and it gave me great insight into the website and how it works. I like the concept and I'm pleased with the way the website is moderated. Kudos to you and your staff, Tricia!

Welcome to Websleuths distracted please hop right in and start posting. Overall we do have a wonderful group of members from all over the world. If I can be of any help to you, please just pm me or another member of mod or admin and we will be more then happy to help you and anyone else that we can.

I did not get to listen to the interview but I wish I had!
Websleuths and its mods are the best on the internet as well as the most professional. I appreciate getting to be a part of it.
Thank YOU Tricia and mods!

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members