ACTIVE SEARCH Toronto, Suspect identified in alleged confinement and sexual assault of 18-year-old man

dotr

Reaction score
Suspect identified in alleged confinement and sexual assault of 18-year-old man
April 24 2019
"Toronto police say they are looking for a suspect wanted in connection with the alleged drugging, confinement and sexual assault of an 18-year-old man in downtown Toronto.

The alleged incident occurred over the weekend of March 9 and 10 in the area of Yonge and Gerrard streets.

According to police, an 18-year-old man was in a room with another man who then sexually assaulted him."

Photos

Keith Bradimore of Sault Ste. Marie is pictured in this photo distributed by Toronto police. (Handout)

"Police said the teen was threatened with a weapon when he tried to escape and was then held against his will for 48 hours.

Police said the teen was given a “noxious substance” that knocked him unconscious.

In a news release Wednesday, police said they are now looking for a suspect, identified as 43-year-old Keith Bradimore of Sault Ste. Marie."

rbbm.
Sault Ste. Marie man sought in downtown Toronto sexual assault
"Police also allege the victim was given a noxious substance that knocked him unconscious.

Bradimore faces one count each of sexual assault with a weapon, assault with a weapon, forcible confinement, uttering threats and overcoming resistance by administering a drug.

Police say he is considered “armed, violent and dangerous,” and anyone who sees him should call 911.

He’s described as a white man with a slim build, about five feet six inches tall and 170 pounds, with brown eyes and short dark hair."

The suspect is from Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada, and not Sault Sainte Marie, MI...clarifying, just in case.

I wonder how many times he's done this and gotten away with it. I hope the young man can heal from this trauma and be able to testify against Bradimore at trial. I know how these types of incidents can destroy a life. Maybe other victims will come forward too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back