Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all... Im behind.. but before I get caught up, I wanted to toss this out there....
Something to think about.. I know the buzz is about those pictures today... here's what hit me. Jodi is a self professed photographer. She goes nowhere without her camera. She loves taking pictures. Ok... stay with me... at the time of TA's murder... he had *JUST* got a camera. Jodi stated in her interview that Travis became angry the afternoon of the 4th when he couldnt get the pictures that SHE brought to load on the laptop (which might have been a blessing in disguise... it wouldnt surprise me if she had planned to load his laptop up with kiddie *advertiser censored*!!) . How many times did Jodi bring TA pictures? How many times did SHE take pictures? How many of those pictures ended up on TA's computer? SHE would know that there are pictures on those hard drives because SHE put them there! SHE was the person taking pictures of her ex and TA naked in the shower and SHE took the pictures of his murder.
I really hope that JM brings this up to the jury. I didnt think about it at first.

I'm 30 pages behind and can't catch up. Did anyone pick up on the fact that after youtube, there was a quick gmail check and looksie at his own website? I doubt he'd be checking email with his known hacker in the house. I have a sneaking suspicion she peeked at his email and then looked for recent activity on his page as a quick check-up on him before bedtime!!

And on another note, I think that b*tch handed the expert that redwell of documents backwards on purpose so he would havd to pull the pictures out that way. The witness seems sincere and I feel like the DT used him to pull a fast one!! Bless his heart, he's all red and embarrased :(

What expert witness doesn't know that you don't flash pictures for everyone to see unless and until they are admitted into evidence???
He sure did know to face the jurors when he testified.
It was pretty obvious miss 'giggle, i forgot the exhibit number' planned this.

I feel like the defense attorneys are wanna be Juan's ..
Juan gets a little loud with GS
Nurmi tries to with Chris Hughes

Super Juan shows an unexpected photo
Willmott giggles and says she forgot the exhibit number and has witness flash the photo

In that other trial, I noticed JB did the same thing copying Jeff A and Linda DB

Dont you know their heart broke for Travis that he was being exposed to the entire world. How much more will this poor family have to endure. It had to embarrassing and humiliating for his sister seeing her own brother's penis in a large photo when he is the victim in this trial.:(

Not only was the way she murdered Travis extremely cruel but what is being done to him in the courtroom is cruel also.

I pray for them everyday.

IMO

I changed my profile photo after seeing them in court this week. I can joke around and laugh with the best of them. But to see the agony on their faces. They will not be able to joke for a long time. And never NEVER about this horrible crime.

Good evening all... Im behind.. but before I get caught up, I wanted to toss this out there....
Something to think about.. I know the buzz is about those pictures today... here's what hit me. Jodi is a self professed photographer. She goes nowhere without her camera. She loves taking pictures. Ok... stay with me... at the time of TA's murder... he had *JUST* got a camera. Jodi stated in her interview that Travis became angry the afternoon of the 4th when he couldnt get the pictures that SHE brought to load on the laptop (which might have been a blessing in disguise... it wouldnt surprise me if she had planned to load his laptop up with kiddie *advertiser censored*!!) . How many times did Jodi bring TA pictures? How many times did SHE take pictures? How many of those pictures ended up on TA's computer? SHE would know that there are pictures on those hard drives because SHE put them there! SHE was the person taking pictures of her ex and TA naked in the shower and SHE took the pictures of his murder.
I really hope that JM brings this up to the jury. I didnt think about it at first.

BINGO! I remember her saying that!! Go Juan!! This is going to be so good :great:

Katie, Vinnie was talking about your beef with the justice system today. He was saying that we have gone so far afield and now lawyers just get up there and say things knowing they cant prove them just so they can revictimize the victim all over again to get a win.

He said its just so wrong on so many levels and something has to be done about it.

I agree with you and Vinnie.

Trials now seem more about putting victims on trial than it is about justice for the victim.

IMO

I think trials have become a reflection of our society and they reinforce a dangerous mentality. It's becoming easier and easier to blame other people, issues, and entities both in and out of court - no personal accountability, no thought of consequence, and a greedy reliance on a legal system that has no obligation to act with standards or integrity.

Start 'em young pointing the finger elsewhere, create the mindset that we are never at fault for our own actions and by the time we commit a crime there's a lawyer waiting for us with a prepared story about how the victim was begging to be victimized.

It really makes me sick and sad.

Sending prayers to the Alexander family that they have to suffer this humiliation on top of their grief.
Willmont - go trip on a stick.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

I am sickened by the way this good young man is being picked apart and dissected and laid bare. Wishing the Alexander family and friends peace and hope during this grueling and cruel process. May justice be done.

I know that every criminal is entitled to their day in court and all that, but I feel such disdain for any attorney who can tear apart the legacy of a murder victim for the sake of their clearly guilty murderous client. I do not know how their consciences allow them to do this. (Speaking specifically about Wilmott and her shenanigans today, as well as her opening remarks).

Yep. I've been thinking that Jodi knew what was on that laptop. And the external drive? Didn't Jodi say somewhere in her interrogation with LE that Travis got upset and threw and broke something having to do with the computer? And today we have a broken enclosure for an external hard drive being talked about? What's up with that?

Regarding the "Grand Canyon" comment from the other thread.....

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

I sure am glad to know this! Mr. Knot and I have only been married a couple of years and after reading all those posts about how too much sex (being a *advertiser censored*) makes your lady parts cavernous, I started getting worried! We act like a couple of horny teenagers, only we actually know what we are doing, lol! :lol:

Luckily, it's just a bunch of crap. Having a lot of sex or even a lot of partners does not "rag out" a woman's vagina. Nor is a woman who has a "looser" vagina necessarily a *advertiser censored*.

It's really sad to read all of the articles and forum posts from women who worry about having a ruined vagina because of misogynistic garbage like this being spouted everywhere.

Now......childbirth actually CAN stretch things out, but Kegels are a gals best friend! ;). But I still have to be careful when I sneeze sometimes! :eek:

I changed my profile photo after seeing them in court this week. I can joke around and laugh with the best of them. But to see the agony on their faces. They will not be able to joke for a long time. And never NEVER about this horrible crime.

I tottttally get you and appreciate you!

But we have to laugh or we would all go insane. :)

Frankly I think he did it on purpose although the female attorney kept walking back and forth with them making sure everyone could see them before she handed them to him. There have been many exhibits and not one witness has had to pick up the photos that high in order to get the number.

Hes a just like she was acting, imo.:furious:

These photos were not entered into the trial when the day ended.

I agree. I went back and looked and it looked very deliberate on his part.

Yep. I've been thinking that Jodi knew what was on that laptop. And the external drive? Didn't Jodi say somewhere in her interrogation with LE that Travis got upset and threw and broke something having to do with the computer? And today we have a broken enclosure for an external hard drive being talked about? What's up with that?

Internal hard drive.

It may or may NOT be TA (she made the rounds with men) He could have plugged in the external and seen those pictures and got upset and thrown it! She said it was a cd... but it very well may have been an external. I back up the pictures from my external on a smaller external.... so who knows? The time stamp might NOT be from the day he was murdered because she might have taken the picture from a time before.

Regarding the "Grand Canyon" comment from the other thread.....

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

I sure am glad to know this! Mr. Knot and I have only been married a couple of years and after reading all those posts about how too much sex (being a *advertiser censored*) makes your lady parts cavernous, I started getting worried! We act like a couple of horny teenagers, only we actually know what we are doing, lol! :lol:

Luckily, it's just a bunch of crap. Having a lot of sex or even a lot of partners does not "rag out" a woman's vagina. Nor is a woman who has a "looser" vagina necessarily a *advertiser censored*.

It's really sad to read all of the articles and forum posts from women who worry about having a ruined vagina because of misogynistic garbage like this being spouted everywhere.

Now......childbirth actually CAN stretch things out, but Kegels are a gals best friend! ;). But I still have to be careful when I sneeze sometimes! :eek:

That is true of the rear door and it getting ragged out.

Dont you know their heart broke for Travis that he was being exposed to the entire world. How much more will this poor family have to endure. It had to embarrassing and humiliating for his sister seeing her own brother's penis in a large photo when he is the victim in this trial.:(

Not only was the way she murdered Travis extremely cruel but what is being done to him in the courtroom is cruel also.

I pray for them everyday.

IMO

As I said before, if that was me and Travis was my brother, it would be all I could do to prevent myself from leaping over to the defendant and gouging her eyes out with a pen.

I was basically just offered a job today working with victims in the ADA's office (not really offered a job but a strong suggestion was made). I'm going to see what i can to on a volunteer basis to help them out (I don't need another job). This is going to be a crusade of mine. Ironically, my former Victim's Rights Attorney now works in that exact office. She is a mover and shaker. I'm feeling a need to take some kind of action. We already changed some victim's legislation in AZ because of some abuses I suffered.

I couldn't agree with you/Vinnie more. I'm gonna write him. This trial has to be where something stops. STOPS.

I went on your profile to see what your thoughts were about trial today. Excellent post you wrote earlier. What was the reaction of the poor sisters to the antics of the defense with those "exhibits" today?

I tell ya', for the defense, they just want to win. Defense attorneys are used to losing and to having everyone against them. They sometimes develop a bloodthirst for winning and an intense dislike for the prosecution.

But when a person plays dirty tricks like this defense attorney did today, trying to get the jury to see supposed photos of Travis' private parts, photos that were excluded as evidence, it's not about a zealous defense or a quest for justice. And that's what makes it evil to me.

The defense team has a personal need for victory and they played dirty pool to try to get it, taking an innocent man's dignity and horrifying his family. I could never do anything remotely like that. This is just sleazy. I don;t know how they sleep at night. I really don't.

I am grossly offended my Ms. Wilmott's giggly-girl attitude. She simpers and laughs and stumbles around her questions so sloppily. JM has laser beam focus---he never says "ummm", or "ahhhh". He is focused, direct, & cohesive. That defense team is offensive. Ja does not deserve better though--i would hate to see Travis thrown under the bus by a REALLY skillful defense team.

I wouldn't let Ms. Wilmot handle a parking ticket of mine.

I'm 30 pages behind and can't catch up. Did anyone pick up on the fact that after youtube, there was a quick gmail check and looksie at his own website? I doubt he'd be checking email with his known hacker in the house. I have a sneaking suspicion she peeked at his email and then looked for recent activity on his page as a quick check-up on him before bedtime!!

And on another note, I think that b*tch handed the expert that redwell of documents backwards on purpose so he would havd to pull the pictures out that way. The witness seems sincere and I feel like the DT used him to pull a fast one!! Bless his heart, he's all red and embarrased :(

**EDIT ok, i watched again and she handed the pictures separately but she handed them exhibit side down so he had to lift them up like that. i can't stand her!!!

I totally agree. In the transcript, she giggles as she claims to have forgotten the evidence numbers and she knows he will have to pick them up and turn them over to read the numbers. Knowing the pictures will be flashed to the jury. Its terrible and I think the judge should have caught on to this. Especially since these may not even be admitted since they are under objection now.

I agree. I went back and looked and it looked very deliberate on his part.

WHY in the hell-o would he send HER up to the witness stand with pictures of a penis? Sleeze isn't the word I would use for ol Nermi this evening. Guess that was his payback to JM... I hope it backfires in his and her AND JA's face!!!

I was basically just offered a job today working with victims in the ADA's office (not really offered a job but a strong suggestion was made). I'm going to see what i can to on a volunteer basis to help them out (I don't need another job). This is going to be a crusade of mine. Ironically, my former Victim's Rights Attorney now works in that exact office. She is a mover and shaker. I'm feeling a need to take some kind of action. We already changed some victim's legislation in AZ because of some abuses I suffered.

I couldn't agree with you/Vinnie more. I'm gonna write him. This trial has to be where something stops. STOPS.

You have so much to give- from your knowledge and compassion to your own experiences and humor. There's so much wrong and unjust on top of the initial agony. It's very hard to watch this trial and this kind of suffering and not be moved to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa