Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a horrible sleep. Kept dreaming and waking up. I dont remember any of them :waitasec: Anyhoo I know we have Court Monday. Do we know beyond that? I tried to look it up but all i see is Monday.

Me too. I tossed and turned all night. I wish Id had bad dreams because that would mean I was asleep! My mind was whirling and whirling...

They are talking about the trial on tv here - I hear it in the other room. Another local attorney is saying the "secret items"are "more sexual items and innuendo supporting their claim of the sexual elements of this crime". Oh brother!

It doesn't matter who is doing the selling. For instance, she has a painting she did of Grace Kelly. Because her image, no matter what form, is protected and has a copyright from her estate, she cannot sell her likeness for profit without
express approval from the estate.

I can't remember and don't want to look it up. Did she say her art was suppose to be Grace Kelly etc? It looked crappy to me. Even if I was a JA believer I would not buy that crap. jmo

eta: Why would the family be changing to Amazon is what I am wondering, if they are even.

arias67_0.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www...ache/gallery_780x583/2013/01/04/arias67_0.jpg

What is the item / what might it be from that looks like gold twisted/bent metal? TIA

Pretty sure that's the fiber that they are claiming was from some kind of "soft rope" Travis gently bound her with. It's a freaking pillow tassel imo

I can't remember and don't want to look it up. Did she say her art was suppose to be Grace Kelly etc? It looked crappy to me. Even if I was a JA believer I would not buy that crap. jmo

eta: Why would the family be changing to Amazon is what I am wondering, if they are even.

I think it's because they've had some bunk bids with no payment. They're not getting sympathy from me.

I find it very one dimensional.

I only knew it was Grace Kelly because she had written her name on the picture. If you have to put the name of the celebrity on your artwork as an identifying feature, that's not good artwork to me. You should be able to look at it and instantly know who it is.

Pretty sure that's the fiber that they are claiming was from some kind of "soft rope" Travis gently bound her with. It's a freaking pillow tassel imo

Yep, it's probably the type of thing that gets everywhere.

OMG!:what: Yipes..that sure IS what it LOOKS like...ew:twocents:

I think they took that small fiber and extrapolated it to the "soft rope" theory to try and explain why this murderer was holding a knife in that "one minute" she had to "defend herself"- because in Willmott's horrible opening statement (I mean technically horrible) she mentioned that about how Travis used a knife to cut those soft ropes. Oh brother! That's like let's kill a fly with a sledgehammer. It's a laughable defense if it wasn't to tragic.

I think they took that small fiber and extrapolated it to the "soft rope" theory to try and explain why this murderer was holding a knife in that "one minute" she had to "defend herself"- because in Willmott's horrible opening statement (I mean technically horrible) she mentioned that about how Travis used a knife to cut those soft ropes. Oh brother! That's like let's kill a fly with a sledgehammer. It's a laughable defense if it wasn't to tragic.
I wonder if she used it herself to try to tie him up to keep him still before she went on her frenzy.

I agree... like what you would do in high school art class (no surprising since she dropped out of hs)

I hope when she is sentenced one of her punishments is no drawing materials! She should not be allowed to enjoy herself.:twocents:

Me too. I tossed and turned all night. I wish Id had bad dreams because that would mean I was asleep! My mind was whirling and whirling...

They are talking about the trial on tv here - I hear it in the other room. Another local attorney is saying the "secret items"are "more sexual items and innuendo supporting their claim of the sexual elements of this crime". Oh brother!

Sorry you had a bad night too. Oh lordy not more of "that"!!!! I'm heading into work later for a few hours. I need some brain gym lol. Tired of watching the snow fall too. No Court so I may as well be productive right :waitasec:

yup

wouldn't be surprised to find out she used the pillow to muffle the gunshot (it was the coup de grace imhoo)

wonder if any of the bed pillows are missing. Wouldn't be surprised.. iirc they were neatly stacked on a chair (mooost of them, that is if my suspicion is right)

Sorry you had a bad night too. Oh lordy not more of "that"!!!! I'm heading into work later for a few hours. I need some brain gym lol. Tired of watching the snow fall too. No Court so I may as well be productive right :waitasec:

Send some of your snow this way! It's starting to get warm here and I want at least one more week of winter before it will be 1,000,000,000 degrees.

Send some of your snow this way! It's starting to get warm here and I want at least one more week of winter before it will be 1,000,000,000 degrees.

LOL Gladly. Yes you do get scorching temps :seeya: I kinda prefer the heat. Dont have to shovel it or drive in it LOL Our summers get pretty hot and humid. Oh well I guess on the flip side my flip flops dont melt downtown lol

I wonder how many more days the Defense intends to go. Sigh....

Rules that need addressed are below:

1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.

2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.

4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.

5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.

6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:

7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.

8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.

You are all good peeps..

Now get back to werk

:werk:

Thank you NurseBee. If I have overstepped, I sincerely apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken