Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
'If You Want to Know if You're Dying Ask the Cleaning Lady'

A book that the grief counselor contributed to... when she said the title it was a "WTH?!?!?!" moment. LoL

George's heart rendering testimony and tears, during one of the many sidebars, George blows his nose and the entire kleenex stuck to his nose. He had to reach back up to retrieve it. My daughters and I thought it was funny and I feel horrible for laughing.

George's heart rendering testimony and tears, during one of the many sidebars, George blows his nose and the entire kleenex stuck to his nose. He had to reach back up to retrieve it. My daughters and I thought it was funny and I feel horrible for laughing.

That's okay. At least his Kleenex actually gets WET

Thread title: "Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloops,blunders and just plain funny MERGED" (BBM)

I have not read through this thread but just wondered. Has anyone simply answered Jose Baez?

:D

Thread title: "Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloops,blunders and just plain funny MERGED" (BBM)

I have not read through this thread but just wondered. Has anyone simply answered Jose Baez?

:D

rof.. he is the blooper of all bloopers lol

ICA looked disgusted as LDB said Yuri is "always" subject to recall.

ICA looked all agreeable when grief counselor lady said bond between mother and child is still strong (or difficult to break-something like that) even after death. Looked like she was playing the *part* of a mother.

Roy Kronk's son BS (nice initials) couldn't pronounce "anonymity" even after 2 tries. He kept saying "amonimity"

Guess she missed the memo of ica and Caylee were out "bonding" so said ca during so of the aftermath

Not a phrase but a bit of a blooper

Just before Sally takes the stand as she is raising her hand to swear or affirm she, ahem, stumbles back. LOL

It just looked like she had her "wobbly boots" on. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE88EL_Fehs&feature=feedu"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 9 - 6/29/11‬‏[/ame]

@ 38.30mins

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Judge Perry: Redirect Baez: "Now Ms. Holloway, isn't it true you slept with Dr. Vass and he admitted he is not a chemist?" #CaseyAnthony

That's all this is...is Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. JB

.....oh the irony

Someone needs to dump a load of quotes from the Ashton-Karioth exchange here, I (like many others) was having a hard time convincing myself she wasn't drunk. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a handy link for her testimony? Thinking I should watch it this afternoon as I'm having my wine. Thanks!

The Honorable Judge:

How far have you gone through school?

"Extending middle finger of affection" spectator:

12th grade.

The Honorable Judge:

Can you read and write???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"special break"
"Mr. Ashton, calm down."
Baez: "Let me rephrase that."
"Your honor, may we approach."
"sanctions"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU"]YouTube - ‪Did this spectator just flip off Jeff Ashton while he was speaking?!?!?‬‏[/ame]

Matthew Matthew Matthew... tisk tisk.. Your mother will NOT be happy!

This is too funny: Apparently this is one of the defenses witnesses...no kidding..LOL

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Sally Karioth

"We are all little weird and life's a little weird, and when we join them up we call it love." - Sally Karioth, #CaseyAnthony Expert

SHE DIDN'T SERIOUSLY QUOTE DR Suess did she?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member