trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've been glad to watch this on HLN. They take a commercial break every two minutes....just about the time I'm ready to put my head in my oven....I can only take so much of this today....

Don't worry guys. If we are frustrated by all this then I have to believe the jury is too. If we can see through it all I have to believe they can too. They seem like a smart bunch.

Yes but if they believe the judge is pro Jodi, it may sway their decision. Judge should be fair!!

This CV is just as I thought. It is EMPTY. There is NOTHING of substance to it.

The guy got his training in the 1970s and paid some money to become a "fellow"
Also Samuels can't even pronounce "diplomate" correctly.
He has not published anything.
His claim is being an "expert witness" which means he will say anything for money. He has a long list of this kind of work.
His post graduate training is taking continued education courses for which you simply pay money and receive credit hours for.

That is pretty much IT for a CV. Lots of fluff and NO SUBSTANCE.

ITA -- Seems to me, this would be more appropriate for the sentencing phase of the trial...

But -- the good thing about it is that JM will be all over him soon, soon, soon!! Lickin' his chops.

What are our chances of that happening in full today? :what:

This bozo has an answer for EVERYTHING that Jodi claims or doesn't claim!
Ya can't fault him for false advertisment....

Willmott is mimiking Jodi.... She's a sneaky little __ (You fill in the blank)

Can I fault him for plugging his book on the stand on Thursday? Speaking of advertisement? :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I have an opinion about the judge:

Could it be that she really believes that JA is guilty? Of course she could never let anybody know, but if she believes that the case is SO strong that it can't be lost, then mightn't she allow a BUNCH of latitude to the defense to prevent the conviction from being overturned on appeal? Just sayin'

That's an encouraging thought. Thanks.

Can't see trial today. After reading comments, is there a way to get another judge, have the judge recalled, anything? I haven't been a fan of hers since day one. She must be buddies with Wilmott.

I'm wondering the same thing! This judge is in-competent beyond measure.

We all know the mantra....

Death is different, death is different...

But I say...what about the "death" of the person who was murdered? I am sick and tired of the defendants having more rights than the victim.

:aktion: :toastred: :aktion:

One of Jodi's symptoms of "acute stress/PTSD/Sexual abuse survivor/Physical abuse survivor: Shaking THAT CAN'T BE SEEN BY THE HUMAN EYE.

The caption on your photo should read " Getting caught killing makes me sad " JMO

I just went down for dinner and my kids said "I cannot wait for this trial to be over, this is worse than the GA games" meaning how mad hubby and I get at the tv.

Willmott asked the Judged not to have "speaking objections". What is the alternative?

Maybe JM can say that when Wilmott objects to every question he asks - because I think she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic