trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a low-life! I suspected that this guy wasn't trustworthy from the get-go. Nice job, DT. Your "expert" witness is anything but.

I just started watching cross on HLN. I'm at the part where wilmott asks him not to yell at the witness. How is it going, guys. Objectively speaking.

He's decimating him.

Completely.

The defense should have never put him on the stand. The small gain they got does NOT outweigh the damage.

Looks that way. So maybe my earlier guess about what might have happened was giving him too much benefit of the doubt.
Giving people the benefit of the doubt isn't a bad thing.

I don't think he is going to have a license after Juan gets done with him! I say GOOD. He shouldn't be a "doctor", he should be in jail. IMO. You don't mess with children and you don't lie to the courts when you are an "expert".

Wow he's about to be sanctioned in AZ too, the only place he will be working is on the moon. Look how nervous he looks. I believe he filled in the answers for Jodi. He looks caught. and i guess we see where Jodi got her answering technique.

We may need a stretcher to take this witness out. He looks like he is about to stroke!

I just started watching cross on HLN. I'm at the part where wilmott asks him not to yell at the witness. How is it going, guys. Objectively speaking.

Juan is a master. When you get the chance later, watch Juan's performance from the start of this cross. It is beautiful. First he gets the Dr. all riled up, then he switches gears and goes in on the questions about the testing of Jodi for PTSD. Masterful, imo. He wouldn't let Doc look up the actual name of the test and he didn't know it w/out looking in the manual. :giggle:

Wow Juan!!!

Juror question: "WTF, are you for real?"

THis is unreal. Seriously, this entire trial has been laughable. A number two pencil!? And he "filled it out for her".

She took the test while telling folks the intruder story? Oh man!

Minor, what will happen to this doctor. Can he face new sanctions from his testimony in this case?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he wasn't even visiting her in jail on the day he "adminstered the test" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici