trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi and her entire defense team may be on suicide watch tonight.
I bet even Juan is amazed at how easily this all went down today.

I think Juan even felt some compassion for this man and kind of lowered his tone. He is a kind man. jmo

Line of the day: "I probably should have readministered that test." :floorlaugh:

And when questioned about it for the final time this evening, he described not readministering the test as "an oversight".

An oversight, how adorable.

Why is NG pretending court is still live? Clearly ended a half hour ago! She knows her show is aired at 8pm Est and the court ends 730 Est... Lol she is often inaccurate but this is just plain wrong! Oi!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's taped earlier in the day. It's not live. Shocker, I know. She is often way behind what is happening or how court ended.

Absolutely the best I've. Seen! Even Beth Kara's thinks so.
I love his style. You know the negative. Talking heads envy martinez. And his passion.

Of course they do. Every time they criticize him I can see their eyes turn green with envy.:seeya:

Watching it again with TH on NG. I like this.. I want to see the HLN after dark tonight. They are assembling the closet I think... :)

All the witnesses for the defense sound like JA with their passive aggressive responses and vague non-answers to specific YES/NO questions. It's frightening, really.

The Law of Attraction. LOL.

I'll betcha there's a little schoolin' goin' on.....hence the similarities :what:

I honestly believe the absence of NG's barrette is directly from reading here....I do think she has staffers checking all social media. TY to whoever posted about it. It was buggin me LOLOL

LoL, I agree and I think that was me. I said she should stop letting her little girl dress her in the morning. It's a big improvement isn't it?

So this is kinda off topic...but totally fits.

My 7 yr old was checking out a new transformer toy he got when he turned to me and said "this is so cool. It can be a camera or a gun". Maybe he's onto something :rocker:

I feel bad for Samuels. I think that he was in over his head before he started. I think that he was taken with Jodi in a "man she is so sad kind of way."
I think he thought he was helping her.

But I think he was unprepared by his defense team. I think that lies completely on their shoulders not his. I think the used this man because they could not get another to say that Jodi had any mental issues..

He should not have been used in this case. It is not his specialty and he comes off, sadly , as not expert enough to be up there.

I do feel bad for him because it must be embarrassing what he is going through right now.

Not me. Samuels was testifying as an expert on way too many things. He's hardly an expert in his own field. Uses Time magazine articles and adds fiction in his patient's file. He certainly doesn't have expertise in crime scenes and blood splatters. He also shouldn't be suggesting Travis had any sexual issues. He is not a credible expert or witness. Plus, he got paid for all his garbage testimony!

I do feel sorry for Travis's Family. Jodi is a cold-blooded killer and this guy thinks he can help her raise her self esteem level.

Was there a WS'er in attendance in court today? I want to know what the jury looked like when Mr Martinez was doing his cross. I love how he started with this witness. Balls out IN-YOUR-FACE, jabbing, weaving and bobbing, working the body blows. Totally in control.

By the end of cross, Dr Samuels was up against the ropes and reduced to a heap of pulpy mush. After that it was pretty easy to get the answers JM wanted.

Gotta give Doc Samuels credit for being truthful today.

Why is NG pretending court is still live? Clearly ended a half hour ago! She knows her show is aired at 8pm Est and the court ends 730 Est... Lol she is often inaccurate but this is just plain wrong! Oi!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

:seeya: HLN does not air the trial live, from what I can tell ... I've watched some of it today and watching now ...

They are way behind because they have so many long commercials and then they have the THs comments ...

Oh, I think they might be doing this because they want to "bleep out" certain things ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa