trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that with laundry :rocker:

Good afternoon, everyone!

You poor people that live in Arizona are being billed $823,000 for the trial so far.
:what:

BBM : I don't want to talk about it :snooty::sick::notgood:

Either we're all paranoid idiots or SOMETHING odd is going on and no one is catching it!!

Check out this 35-second video. It looks to me that the mitigation lady (in red) is passing a white piece of paper to Arias' mother. WTF?????

I'll grab the other 'odd' videos and put them all together in one post but for now, what do YOU think is going on? Are we just imagining this? Or is Jodi Arias STILL being deceitful only this time, she's doing it live on national television?

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 31. The camera was still running after court had ended. Starts 0:16 - YouTube
A note to her mom? I don't know if that is allowed...not sure what is going on.
Truthfully all I can focus on is Nurmi's awful "look at me" tie.

I refuse to watch Baez on anything.

Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought over from the previous thread ....

Lot of people ? Where are those people ? On the Arias is innocent site ?

And how do you know they actually had sex that day ? Because Arias says so ? Because of the timestamps of the photos (that could have been doctored using EXIF software) ?

And HLN has you fooled as well thinking the mock jury was not pre-planned ? Who would watch their HLN After Dark series on Arias if on every night, the jury vote was 12-0 against Arias ...

And freak coincidences ? Most people think of a series of "freak coincidences" like this :

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
Ah.. lol. I had just tried to respond to that post, and the thread was closed. I'll paste it here:
I'm not ignoring it. But for a lot of people, it's just not enough to convince them that a *woman* premeditated this murder (especially since they had sex that day). The evidence of planning they attribute to "freak coincidences". Her attempt at covering her tracks they attribute to the "understandable fear" of a battered woman going to prison. We just had two jurors from a mock jury vote to acquit her. That should NEVER happen with this kind of evidence for premeditation.
The *freak coincidences* problem can be solved. It should be presented to the jury that: One freak coincidence, ok. Two freak coincidences, ummm maybe. Three freak coincidences, are you kidding me? Four freak coincidences in a row, you lost me. Common sense tells us that they aren't ALL going to happen to ONE person, the killer. It's beyond a reasonable doubt. IMHO, of course. → If your concern stems from that show After Dark, don't forget that that "jury" isn't familiar with all the evidence presented at trial. Their questions revealed that.

Why no live court action. What did I miss. It is 11 30 AM in AZ. Early lunch or what? Thanks

Brought over from the previous thread ....

Lot of people ? Where are those people ? On the Arias is innocent site ?

And how do you know they actually had sex that day ? Because Arias says so ? Because of the timestamps of the photos (that could have been doctored using EXIF software) ?

And HLN has you fooled as well thinking the mock jury was not pre-planned ? Who would watch their HLN After Dark series on Arias if on every night, the jury vote was 12-0 against Arias ...

And freak coincidences ? Most people think of a series of "freak coincidences" like this :

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”

maybe jodi took pictures of pictures, they had to recover the the shots from a camera that was washed, so they weren't good quality, it might be hard to tell if they weren't. i've taken a picture of a picture off my computer and it looked pretty decent, without washing my camera first lol.

Bringing this over from the other thread...

So how much does it cost an entire state when Jodi doesn't get what she wants?

Cari Gerchick, Maricopa County Communications Director, told ABC15 the total amount spent on her defense team has been roughly $838,000 and continues to climb.

Yes it's going to hit 1 Million just to defend her.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-cost-taxpayers-could-end-up-spending-more-than-1-million-to-defend-arias

Not the costs for feeding her, her medical care or anything in the last 4 years. Not court costs, state costs or anything after the trial like appeals, keeping her in prison and of course the cost of the needle.

She disgusts me not only for robbing Travis of his life but for what she is costing you Arizona people becuase she refuses to just admit what she did wrong.

Nurmi and Willmott disgust me when they needlessly waste court time for being lazy, disrespectful and unprepared. The tax payer clock is ticking.

Hello fellow WS!!!:seeya:

Marking my spot :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

There will NEVER be a full acquittal on this case, NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! JA is not walking out of there scot-free like Casey Anthony. I promise you all that. She might luck out and get 1 person to feel sorry for her and believe her but I guarantee you, this jury isn't stupid. Some people keep saying *all it takes is 1* Yes, that's true. But that works BOTH WAYS!! All it takes is 1 jury member to refuse to vote not guilty. And I firmly believe there will be way more than 1 person who refuses to vote not guilty.

So yeah, she might get lucky and get a hung jury. But I doubt it.

Okay I'm ready for court to start NOW!!!! I don't want to wait 90 more minutes!!!!

Either we're all paranoid idiots or SOMETHING odd is going on and no one is catching it!!

Check out this 35-second video. It looks to me that the mitigation lady (in red) is passing a white piece of paper to Arias' mother. WTF?????

I'll grab the other 'odd' videos and put them all together in one post but for now, what do YOU think is going on? Are we just imagining this? Or is Jodi Arias STILL being deceitful only this time, she's doing it live on national television?

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 31. The camera was still running after court had ended. Starts 0:16 - YouTube

Busted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that with laundry :rocker:

Good afternoon, everyone!

You poor people that live in Arizona are being billed $823,000 for the trial so far.

:what:

I've turned off the buzzer because it was just pissing me off when Jodi was on the stand. My husband played where will I find my socks today..not in the drawer..oh their in the dryer. I told him he knows how to fold and find his panty drawer.

Bringing this over from the other thread...

So how much does it cost an entire state when Jodi doesn't get what she wants?

Yes it's going to hit 1 Million just to defend her.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-cost-taxpayers-could-end-up-spending-more-than-1-million-to-defend-arias

Nurmi and Willmott disgust me when they needlessly waste court time for being lazy, disrespectful and unprepared. The tax payer clock is ticking.
BBM. This is what truly gets me going. All the unpreparedness, going in circles, constant sidebars....the more they can drag it out, the more they get paid. Nurmi got his private practice salary so he stopped trying to get off the case once that happened. All that uselessness yesterday was just more money in their pockets.

ETA for that price I would love to have Baez come in and take on Juan. Everyone hates him (I have no use for him myself) but he got his client off, and he is good at what he does (which is being slimy, smarmy, ICKY). I would just rather have a more even playing field since I (a taxpayer, one of hundreds of thousands) am footing the bill for defense-and her defense is so sub-par it isn't even funny. I want my money's worth and I am NOT getting it with this team!

Yep she sure did

Still catching up on the previous thread......
Can someone explain to me what whether or not Jodi and Travis had or didn't have sex that day has ANYthing to do with premeditation???

I'm LIVID $835,000 AZ taxpayers bill so far DR <mod snip> at least $12k!!!! This is F'n BS! I can bet $$ if I got arrested for something I wouldn't be afforded a private Atty for my Defense! I've not said this in a long time but... I HATE JA! I hope gets DP for selfishly taking TAs life & all he could have contributed to world!

And frankly we'll paid approx a million $'s to prove what we already know she's a lying killer with no justification her actions I do not want to support her a$$ for the next 50 yrs!!!!!

Think of where a million dollars could have been used for GOOD? Victims fund? Or hey novel idea CPS budget to protect truly abused DV child victim!!! Again another SELFISH ACTION OF JAs!!!!

(Sorry mods I HAD to voice my anger & disgust)

i can't believe baez is a celeb now. gross. i lost all respect for these guys for having him on there. he got a baby killer off fffs.

OMG glad I didn't even make it to the part where that <mod snip> was on....sad, sad.

If JA really wanted anyone to believe that she isn't the one who stole the grandparent's gun and used it to kill TA, then she would tell where she dumped the gun she said belonged to TA and PROVE it was not the stolen grandparent's gun. I just don't believe the fog story for a second, so not remembering what she did with it doesn't work for me.

Therefore, I must think that the gun she so well hid from everyone IS the stolen grandparent's gun that she brought with her to kill TA. And since none of the knives found in the house appear to be a match to TA's injuries, I think she brought it with her and also took it away when she left the home. To me bringing the weapons to his home is premeditation!

There will NEVER be a full acquittal on this case, NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! JA is not walking out of there scot-free like Casey Anthony. I promise you all that. She might luck out and get 1 person to feel sorry for her and believe her but I guarantee you, this jury isn't stupid. Some people keep saying *all it takes is 1* Yes, that's true. But that works BOTH WAYS!! All it takes is 1 jury member to refuse to vote not guilty. And I firmly believe there will be way more than 1 person who refuses to vote not guilty.

So yeah, she might get lucky and get a hung jury. But I doubt it.

Right, worse case senario hung jury, where she will be tried again and convicted. And I really feel this jury is in Juan's hands and on Travis' side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82