trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned the bathroom, scrubbed the floor, started laundry, grabbed my chair and ready to goooooo.

Ok, I just saw a couple of little clips from the new interrogation tapes.

WOW.

I may be mistaken but I seem to recall JA saying on the stand that someone from the LDS visited her in the clink.

She did say that. I was raised LDS. They'll still come visit her even if she was excommunicated.

Someone on the last thread asked if JA was tested for malingering. I'm kind of dumb.... What is that?

Does anyone know where I can see the new interrogation video clips?

YouTube:

[video=youtube;BqzlALZfcUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzlALZfcUo[/video]

I wish one of the media outlets would get the complete interrogation tapes through a public information request and post them online.

I have an hour to get groceries/put them away and get back before jury questions. Can I do it?

Cleaned the bathroom, scrubbed the floor, started laundry, grabbed my chair and ready to goooooo.

woooooooooo... lots of energy!!! zoooooooooom lol You can come over to my house and do the same here .. with all the energy hehehehe (just kidding sorta of ) :floorlaugh:

I'm here, strapped into my car seat for the crazy ride!

Yeah....you are lol. Part of what you say is true...however it isn't exclusively true. You can be manipulated and not even realize it until a long time later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

IMO it's incredibly easy to manipulate others. All you have to do is identify what motivates them and hone in on their weaknesses. I don't even find it remotely difficult. When i was much younger i did it just because I could, and I feel pretty bad about that. I now chose not to on a regular basis. I admit that I have more than I should. I do my best to only do it when it will benefit the other person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish one of the media outlets would get the complete interrogation tapes through a public information request and post them online.

One of us could do that:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members