trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gavel:

I made it in just in time.

I'm at work, though, so I'll just be able to live vicariously through all of you. Must be quiet for the boss :shush:

Maybe I'm a total loon, but I swear that there are MANY times in my day when either I see something (Tootsie Pop on a client's desk yesterday), remember a crazyfunny post from here, or want to deliver a JM style question to someone ( did I SAY I wanted any sauce for my order?????)! I can't remember anything having such a sneaking effect into my life this way :) But thankfully the things that keep sneaking into my life are the funny and humorous ones. Otherwise, I'd be crying about it all the time. I will never be able to look at candy the same way again....

Seriously...my hand gestures have increased exponentially since JM's crosses.

Hi peeps! Looking forward to a Juanderful day!

If JM knows it, it's purposely being held for rebuttal. Let's get JA on the stand first saying she knew she was never the intended guest for Cancun...check. Then rebut with this, Walmart, Tesoro, and probably a host of others. :rocker::rocker:

Oh, yeah, you're right she did say that in cross. So this could present the opportunity to bring it in on rebuttal. She said she always knew she wasn't going on the trip, but she was apparently originally supposed to go and she would probably know this.

:please: let this come up in trial!

If JM knows it, it's purposely being held for rebuttal. Let's get JA on the stand first saying she knew she was never the intended guest for Cancun...check. Then rebut with this, Walmart, Tesoro, and probably a host of others. :rocker::rocker:

And the gun!! The gun that was "stolen" from her grandfather!! To me that is one of the most important pieces of evidence.

I have to agree with the other poster who mentioned the "Thanks" button on here. Just so y'all know, that is my equivalent to the Facebook "Like" and I use it more than quoting and posting messages. LOL

I'm sure this has been answered, but which side goes first in rebuttal?

The state is the only one with the rebuttal at this point. The Defense is allowed a surrebutal only if the state brings in new information during rebuttal. After rebuttal we have the closing arguments.

Somebody slap me! I cannot get over the end of trial Thursday when JA looks like she is explaining to JW how a juror is looking at her with a neck snap body action and then tries to make eye contact with that juror by pushing by JW. It's seriously bothering me. Sigh....k rant over.

I missed that.

Whoa! What's hln saying the jodi was supposed to go to cancun as per the Ppl but Travis wanted to bring Mimi? Or did I misunderstand? MAJOR motive if I heard right

Everyone seems to believe that JM hasn't known about this but after watching him work on JA I believe he purposely withheld this piece of information until his rebuttal. He doesn't ask anything that he doesn't have information/documents to back his questions up.

Supposedly PPL told HLN that when Travis won the trip, Jodi was listed on the ticket but that it was changed to Mimi Hall.

Not saying when that all transpired however. Just HLN reporting it - gotta wait and see if it is true.

Well, well. If true, that certainly adds fuel to the premeditated fire, now doesn't it???

Supposedly PPL told HLN that when Travis won the trip, Jodi was listed on the ticket but that it was changed to Mimi Hall.

Not saying when that all transpired however. Just HLN reporting it - gotta wait and see if it is true.

Considering the source (NHLN), I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. It would be hard to imagine the PT not coming up with this if it did exist...trip was potential motive that they would have wanted to thoroughly research.

Juan is pacing makes me think of a prize fighter - all that pent up energy ready to pounce.

Yes I agree and I also think Juan's pacing quickly like that made Jodi nervous, distracted her from formulating a better lie. Not that it stopped her from lying at all, just made it more difficult to for Jodi (and Samuels) to formulate a more effective lie.

I have to agree with the other poster who mentioned the "Thanks" button on here. Just so y'all know, that is my equivalent to the Facebook "Like" and I use it more than quoting and posting messages. LOL

It's also the LOL button :seeya:

The house work can wait :) JMO

He should've done that this weekend like the rest of us, right?

Heck, I even watched the majority of the things on my DVR so I can record again for a full week (so I can watch the trial!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa