trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if she is not allowed to talk about specifics, which I have yet to see made official anywhere, then reasonably speaking how long should this take?

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

It means when someone highlights part of a previous post then quotes it....see how I bolded your 35 years above? HTH (hope to help):seeya:

Because when they relayed Jodi's "stories" to her, she was probably convinced that she actually was a victim of abuse. She does not know that Jodi was the perpetrator, yet. They told her nothing of Jodi's issues, I guarantee, they spewed the same nonsense about Travis being a bully and abuser. She doesn't know the truth, yet.
Sorry - not buying that

The Judge looks happy. Happy that the Defense is almost done?

I haven't had the TV on at all today, so I haven't heard commentary about ALV. What are talking heads saying about this witness?

Just ask yourselves why the DT was willing to spend a huge amount of their budget to hire ALV if she is a NEUTRAL witness. She is not going to be neutral, and she doesn't have to say Travis' name to trash him.
Arias spoke of very specific events that ALV is going to speak of in an effort to paint Travis as an abuser and pedophile.

I hope you are wrong.

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

like that...put a salient point of a quote in bold font.

The defence team do dress matchy matchy don't they? How weird is that?

Wow - on time and the judge refusing a request to approach??? The judge obviously got some feedback from someone! It's like she's reading here! I hope she maintains this for the remainder of the trial!

Wow, the defendant is really craning around to see/make eye contact with SOMEONE on the jury.

Just ask yourselves why the DT was willing to spend a huge amount of their budget to hire ALV if she is a NEUTRAL witness. She is not going to be neutral, and she doesn't have to say Travis' name to trash him.
Arias spoke of very specific events that ALV is going to speak of in an effort to paint Travis as an abuser and pedophile.

I totally agree. Just like with Doc Samuels. I'm open minded about what she will say, but definitely not naïve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member