trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not a photographer. She is a person who takes pictures and photoshops her terrible photographs to make it seems as though she is a photographer.

good day all,
might i add and a public service to those of us that are not watching only following the board. lol will watch again when jm crosses.

Ditto if my tv is on even if muted! I'm reading here! Than I'm supporting Travis.

Oh complete bunk. She was so brow beaten by Travis .. ACCORDING TO JODI!!! Oh and she wasn't abusive to him, she only threatened him, emailed his friends, made up lies designed to destroy him socially .. need I go on ...

Just googled LDS LinkUp; it is not a singles dating site. It is kind of like a lds Facebook or linked in. Can be used for finding potential dates but also for business connections, finding lost friends or mission companions etc. and not just for singles.

Why has JA stopped drawing pictures? She's full on into naval intelligence today. I guess a lot of the talk is about her so it's interesting.

BBM.. that's the key word..
Remember what they say about assuming! :floorlaugh:

I think that JW is doing the job Taxpayers are paying her to do...
How she sleeps at night? You got me! :twocents:

It just makes my brain numb that a lawyer would continue asking questions that she knows the answers and assumptions of the expert are lies that attempt to benefit the defendant.

So to do this Wilma has bought into JA's BS. I don't see that as doing the job but suborning perjury.

Not disagreeing with you but for discussion purposes.

Soooo, this is boring. My mind is wandering. I wonder how many times Nurmi has to let one rip while he is sitting there. Must be difficult muffling the sound on those chairs.....

He obviously does the "one cheek sneak".

I really think there should be a NO WORDS, ONLY GIF'S thread. Sometimes gif's just paint a picture of what we are thinking more than any words can. Not to mention they just plain make me LOLOLOL.

I have a solid black cat that looks just like the one in that gif, so it makes me LOL even more. He would probably do that when he's bored, too.

Awe, come on! Travis is effed EVERY way then. If he tells her something nice=abuser. If he pushes her away=abuser. Buys her something nice=abuser. Jodi pulls away=Travis is abuser. If that's the standard of abuse...then beat me!

I hope Juan makes this point ~ there is nothing Travis ever did, or thought about doing that she isn't attaching the "abuse" sticker to.

Just my two cents, not trying to correct you or anything.

No worries...didn't think you were. Was truly glad to have your input, since she had no practical experience! I was hoping one of "you" jumped in and did in fact correct me if I was wrong.

Relationship going well . . . normalcy period of nice and feels good -connection after the incident . . . .
on 2/10 - TA doing anything make her feel special? . . . he sang to her . . . . planning something for her . . . .he has a special place to take her . . . Super Saturday meeting . . . place he knows terrific for her - knock her socks off - he knows she will like this . . . he sings to her . . .

bring her back and him back into relationship - bonding - part of the character - someone who is abusive isn't just abusive - they have wonderful traits as well . . . people lov and appreciate and want to spend time with them.

2/15/08 - JA still living in Mesa . . . subject matter important to final opinion relationhip?

JA is starting an Lds linkup account - she is starting to meet other men . . . .single Mormons to meet each other.

feeling special because TA's text messages - taking her to surprise place and makes he rfeel good - he is having financial trouble so she doesn't know if they are going .. she is pulling away a little more, independent. . . .

in 2008 her first goal was to get married- doesn't look like that will happen in their relationship . . . . inkling in Oct where she realizes something not right . . .behaviors are important - because they take action . . .

string of text messages - what JA doing important . . . . she is driving to spend time with TA on drive back he is upset - she not answer phone and respond to texts . . . . she has to tell him phone not working well she is singing - didn'thear phone . . . . there are a number of texts of why she missed his call - she apologizes . . . .

on the ride back she wants to take pics of Hoover Dam . . . she is photographer - she is giving up something she wants to do to get back to him sooner . . . .end of feb 2008 - she has to justify if she doesn't respond to him quickly . . .he needs quick response and she must explain why she can't . . . seems like controlling behaviors to ALV.

is JA ever abusive in any way to him? . . . no she is de-escalating, explaining and trying to comfort him . ..

social media portray victims are always backing dow and perfect angels and perps are always violent . . . victims of DV are able to get angry . . . anger can be byproduct of vicitmizaton = anger doesn't tend to have a real long period . . .. anger peaks and comes down.

2/26/08 journal entry.

Watching on HLN so I don't know how far behind I am, but it sounded like she outed herself for having watched the trial when talking about JA walking in on TA masturbating to pictures. She said "Her testimony...." then corrected herself and said "In conversation..."

...those people who have that bumper sticker on their car that says 'I don't get mad, I get even'...

Ok a little late to the game. Hope I didn't miss much. I doubt I did.

Had to regroup from yesterdays overwhelming appointment with the fertility doc but I'm ready to roll today with work and the trial going on in the background!!!

Why has JA stopped drawing pictures? She's full on into naval intelligence today. I guess a lot of the talk is about her so it's interesting.
I spoke too soon. Perhaps Nurmi gave her another pencil to play with. I can't imagine they'd let her anywhere near a pencil sharpener

That tape showing Jodi sleeping on Travis's lap bugs me to no end. I can't get over her behaviour in a group of his colleagues. This is how junior high kids act in their first boyfriend, girlfriend relationships. First you hold hands, then you hang all over them, then you sit in their laps or put your head in their lap. It is showing off possession. So incredibly weird to see an adult do it. Sooooo weird.

That video shows that Jodi has no respect for others or their personal property. Who visits someone's home and lies down on a sofa? Let alone doing this in the presence of others with three men sitting on the sofa. I'd love to hear what Travis' friends thought about Jodi's rude behavior at that gathering. JA is socially inept and has no concept of proper behavior around others. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming