trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo, new thread!

Just wondering if there is ANY possible way that someone can tell the judge or anyone in a position of authority in the courtroom about this Donovan person's behavior??

All the staring at the jurors by her and JA and her supporters make me wonder if they are trying to intimidate the jurors. What if they are following them or even worse, threaten them?

There's probably no way for that to work to their advantage, though. I think Nurmi's already done plenty of stink-eyeing the last couple of days himself. It will backfire. :cow:

Wow, we busted that other thread fast today. It would be nice to see Juan get to witness before end of day. I dont think it will hapen. Thats okay too, it will be a good way to start Monday.

What day did we end up on?

Beth Karas reported there is a note in the basket from the Jury. They probably want to know when JW will stop wasting their time and get on with it. JMO

Beth Karas reported there is a note in the basket from the Jury. They probably want to know when JW will stop wasting their time and get on with it. JMO

Well there are not 200 so that should move quickly whenever we get there.

So what is the chance that Donovan is visiting Jodi in jail and passing on how ALV should answer questions?!

Does anyone know if she is allowed as a convicted felon to visit inmates in jail? Aren't there any rules in AZ? :floorlaugh:

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Just popping in to check on the status of this trial. I can't tolerate JW and her ultra biased witness and think all of you who are patiently listening to this bs deserve medals.......or at least coffee and donuts. :rocker:

I see ALV is still trashing Travis non stop. :furious::banghead: She has sold her soul to the devil. IMO

:seeya:

The only saving grace today was that Wilmott did not want to go step by step through the phone sex recording.

All of ALV's testimony is based on the killer's journals (lies) and her interaction with the killer (who is an admitted lying :censored: that lies) and other BS that's not relevant.

So Alyce could you please.....
4745203896_stfu_lg1_answer_2_xlarge.gif

I see we all survived the morning. Hopefully we can make it through the afternoon.

Does anyone know if she is allowed as a convicted felon to visit inmates in jail? Aren't there any rules in AZ? :floorlaugh:

I wondered the same thing Liebchenmutti....I thought they were not allowed to go back and visit a former jailbird they did time with.

I'd say you must be kidding, but sadly, I know you are not. Will someone rid me of this meddlesome monkey on my back? This trial will be the end of me. I'm jonesin' from sunup to sundown. I'm thinking of starting a Rehab program.

Could it be a BYOB rehab program? I hate it when I go to rehab and there's no martinis.... :giggle:

I guess this tells us who was responsible for most of the juror questions before.

That may well be, but didn't a good deal of jury questions tend to come in during cross? It could also be that no one wants to question this third repetition - I wouldn't.

I don't know how to bring a post over from the last thread, so I am going to ask here.

In other trials, writings by a deceased person are not usually allowed in. On a few occasions when writings by the deceased have been allowed and a conviction has been won, the conviction has been overturned on appeal.

How is it that Travis' journals can be used in this trial and by this "expert?"

We all know that if those journals contained anything derogatory about Jodi, Juan would NOT have been allowed to question anybody about them whatsoever.

Specifically, had Travis written about Jodi slashing his tires, breaking into his house, stalking him., etc., OR made any reference regarding anything happening to him then Jodi did it...those statements would be considered prejudicial.

I'm confused...help!

This is beyond preposterous! ALV is a complete joke and so is the DT! I'm so angry that the jurors time has been wasted on this and that this trial has become a mockery of Travis' life! My heart breaks for the family and it makes me physically sick that this witness is allowed to go on and on. Just incredibly painful to watch! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member