trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

Wow. My opinion of the defense team just keeps getting lower and lower. Unbelievable. Next they'll say that Juan made them cry. Nurmi looks like a crybaby type.:floorlaugh:

Brought over from #126

Quote: suzyq211

Holy cow.

4/8/2013

NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH"
Defense filed motion to exclude any evidence that may show that the shelves in Travis's closet could not have held up if JA stepped on them to retrieve the gun (as was her story).

When will the judge rule on this?

ALV is very frustrating to listen too - but I keep reminding myself that JM does not need her to prove premeditated/stalker 1st degree murder. He's just tee-ing up issues he'll hit out of the park on rebuttal.

I am here...ready for round two...

Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey, Bashful, Doc,Sneezy,
oh and my favorite one!
Happy! :)

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

Aww... The poor wittle babies gots their feewings huuuurrtt...

4/7/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/8/2013
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL ; INABILITY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT

what a couple of wimps.

The DT ought to work for a construction company. They wouldn't last a day. I retired two years ago and I still have trouble remember that most people don't call each other @#$$% and %^^&* all the time.

:laughcry:

That's the funniest motion yet

NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL ; INABILITY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT

Oh my, is this real? Did they really file this motion for this reason?

I'm editing as I just saw the "moo" part... :) sorry!

tumblr_lp3wtnhKUj1r0zbwoo1_400.gif

I hate when I think I have caught up in a thread just to find out a new one has been started...LOL.. carry on :)

If an opinion about me was being formed by an expert solely on my texts and posts...:what:

Wonder what ALV, JW and KN talked about a lunch today? Musta been a happy time for all, doncha think?

Back in black here :rocker: here's to a good afternoon of Tactical Witness Impeachment Takedown....or as I like to call it : TWIT.

I've heard it all now.

Basically, they can't do their jobs because Juan Martinez is too good at his?

Yeah, makes sense to me

I just love how Juan is using a soft voice--it makes ALV look like the unstable one. She tried to cynically paint Juan as a bully on Thursday. It's not happening today.

I am sooooo glad he's calling her out on her "opinions" that she made based on reading strangers' text messages. He's making her admit that she'll believe Travis on only the texts that make him fit the mold of the abuser.

And--the stalking and Travis' fear is coming in!!! :great:

Yes, we love his soft voice! Mixing it up and keeping Alyce off balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard