trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I don't think it is all an act. She is rattled.

That's what being over-confident and arrogant gets you, she thought she was going to own Juan Martinez and she is being proven wrong!

I hope Juan takes as long as it takes to ask ALV questions because the side bars are taking longer than the cross exam.
Juan gets maybe 3 hrs a day to actually get some answers from ALV.
It is the same as Samuels beating around the bush and wasting the courts time.
AVL is biased as they come ,Jodi is right no matter what and anything Travis wrote or said is coming from an abuser period.
She has no thought about any of her conclusions might be based on lies.

Does the killer's Aunt no longer come to court?

I'm guessing rebuttal witness :floorlaugh: wouldn't *that* be a hoot....
or maybe shes ill....its been a week or so since shes been there...

No way I'm watching the re-direct. I'll mute and follow here.

Is JM's point going to be that there were no tattletales at Applebee's and Ruby Tues's, but it was just stalking Jodi herself that discovered the cheating?

By hacking into their e-mail accounts

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

tumblr_m41j01U2yX1qlfwzk.gif

You know, I was in meetings all afternoon, catching up now only to find Steely trying to banish me from WS.

Nice try but someone left the doggy door open so I snuck right on in, ha!

You go girl! He's not the boss of you either! :dance:

"It is just a thing I wrote down...does not mean it is significant...I write lots of things down..."

" I am not good with computers..."

" I don't really care who this woman is that came into the restaurant...it is not significant.."

" I am not sure what you are saying..."

" I think that I rely ...I can rely on the preponderance Mr Martinez...I really try to look at the context..."

" I could say that to you now if you'd like..."

" My decision is not just made on IM's Mr Martinez..you mischaracterize what I said..."

She knows that all of these "little" mistakes add up to a very bad job and it's really annoying her that Juan is pointing that out to everybody.

You know, I was in meetings all afternoon, catching up now only to find Steely trying to banish me from WS.

Nice try but someone left the doggy door open so I snuck right on in, ha!

:giggle:

HLN and their guest attorneys annoy me so badly. They posit about the jury getting tired or losing interest because Juan is taking so long to come to his points.

Well, why on earth would he take a while to come to a point? It's not like he has any trouble getting defense witnesses to answer a straight question with a straight answer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa