trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we learned that being in jail apparently boosts one's self esteem. Perhaps we just need to round up people with self-esteem problems and send them to jail for a day or two. Then they will feel better about themselves.

Can't wait to hear what we will learn today!

No one better knock on my office door this afternoon...Grrrrrrrrrrr

Does anyone have a good mobile site to watch the trial?

We CAN NOT forget - prayers for Juan and the Alexander family. They are strong, and I hope they can hold on long enough for Juan to get them justice.

Good Morning fellow sleuthers, I'm here and ready to watch Juan rock and roll. I have a good feeling that he will tighten his cross up a bit today, and not get bogged down in the quagmire of the antics of Ms LV.

Go Juan! Justice for Travis!

I think ALV's next talk should be; "Is Santa Claus a stalker?"

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

He also breaks into your house at least once a year. :eek:

I wonder if the house Travis owned still has the same master BR closet? Same shelving.....

Carey Burtnett ‏@careyanneb 3m
@katiecoolady I thought u had a right to know that they're discussing you on the Jodi Arias Is Innocent site: pic.twitter.com/UajZ28OUkE

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

OMG - I love it!

I'm new here, and am waiting impatiently for Juan to get started. I love that guy!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:
Hope I made it here in time...
Just got back from being the keynote speaker on ..."How to Channel Your Inner Einstein"....when God subpoenaed me and told me to get to court.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie