trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan really needs to play the video of Jodi's mom being interviewed by police.

So much hope I'm wrong: JA watched jury file out, then it looked as if she mouthed to W, among other things, "juror number three." Others will post, surely, if they saw

What's happened to the manifesto? Will it come back?

Don't forget the big revelation. Jodi cut her finger while cutting apples, totally irreconcilable with the story she told on the stand (cutting it while picking up glass). Three stories for the finger cut now. Why? Because she can't keep her lies straight and is trying to coverup the fact that her "broken" finger occurred on June 4th, which negates her story of domestic violence on Jan 22nd, as well as her allegation of pedophilia. This IS big for me, and hopefully the jury considers it big too.

MissHathaway ‏@MissHathaway 1m

Now that we're enduring Alyce-on-a-Mission, I look back and find Samuels charming in his bumbling, besotted sort of way. #JodiArias

well this morning needs to get up on you tube really fast!! That's what I think....LOL I hate missing this...

The stun belt!

Btw I'm sure JA wanted the world to see it.

Nice!! I wonder if the guard is tempted to just play a little with the control like a Dr Ho massager only lethal. I'm bad!

Don't forget the big revelation. Jodi cut her finger while cutting apples, totally irreconcilable with the story she told on the stand (cutting it while picking up glass). Three stories for the finger cut now. Why? Because she can't keep her lies straight and is trying to coverup the fact that her "broken" finger occurred on June 4th, which negates her story of domestic violence on Jan 22nd, as well as her allegation of pedophilia. This IS big for me, and hopefully the jury considers it big too.

I mean how much plainer can it be?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 20m

Judge calls for noon recess. See you all at 1:30. Remember the admonition. Not the anal. #JodiArias

Why didn't JM tell her about the other two stories, and then ask her if she is a manipulative liar

Maybe they shocked her in this clip below..
she did jerk a little...

What a Juanderful way to start the week with this great cross by Mr M. He is truly brilliant!

I have to say my Grandmother was "oldfashion" and it was quite obvious. However that did not stop her from walking into an "adult" store to prove she would due to the teasing of her grandkids at being "oldfashion". It as well did not inhibit her at all from having very detailed talks about sex ect. As she explained it... "I obviously did it, or you would never have come to be". Lol I guess there are different variations of the term "oldfashion". I hear it and think of Nan,the matriarch of the family, who always kept the peace, and gave unconditionally of herself.
MOO
So it Irks me to think someone uses the term to explain away a reason for not being as thorough as they should have been during an assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member