trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only started really watching this trial the last week and I blame it all on DH because he watches and makes me nuts wanting to talk about it...or I'll hear him yelling at the tv. NOW I understand why. My question is is this many interuptions during questioning normal for this trial? This is making me nuts!!

And a lovely, fresh daisy of a girl she is!

I think we can add paranoid to the list of Jodi's issues.

...a daisy, a violette,
...fading blooms...
it's just a garden in there!:floorlaugh:

Wait!! Didn't we hear her talk about anal with Bobby AND MM on the tape?

Darryl never used the word attempted to my recollection. But of course, it isn't relevant.

Alyce keeps saying NOTHING Juan is asking her is important in her assesment. Ok, then what exactly IS important, Alyce??????

@WildAboutTrial

Juan and Alyce continue to discuss the caramel and rollercoasters that #JodiArias had in her previous relationships.

---

@WildAboutTrial

Old fashioned or not, who doesn't enjoy a good conversation about anal sex and lube? #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

It would be better if they had code words for anal sex and lube.. like... Caramel and Rollercoasters or something. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh gawd, now we'll have a week of JW rehabbing ALV :/

It's probably been said already:blushing:(I'm still catching up here) but JW couldn't' rehabbing witness in 10 YEARS let alone 7 days.

She did not enjoy it? lol, did she not hear the sex tape?

Alyce, I think Jodi lied to you about not liking anal sex. Just saying.

Hi friends I'm back from an outing I heard on Sirius that Juan can ask about daddy's statement but didn't hear the Judge's follow up... stupid HLN commercials... ruling??

I hear we're back talking about JA and her anal hole.

In other words she had tunnel vision for domestic violence.

So if it wasn't enjoyable with the 1st guy... why would she just try the next couple guys? LOL... If you don't like it and its not enjoyable, you don't ever want to do it again...

Geez! Why is so much of the testimony of this witness (and Dr. Samuels) not relevant? :rolleyes:

Gitana,
You asked about the pen incident earlier.

Nurmi made a motion for prosecutorial misconduct yesterday. Among other things, Juan was accused of being rude to them and once he threw his pen.

The Manifesto is new info that was not explained well yet.

I just tuned in and we are talking about anal sex? Again? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member