trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would possibly feel compelled to testify after Juan destroyed the last two experts?!?

Oh. Matt McCartney. :facepalm: Hope he looks good in orange!

I think MM would be a hot potato for the defense but this is the same team that called Darryl Brewer and Juan made him more of a state's witness than one for the defense. So they may be that foolish.

I thought it may be Bianca or the friend of Travis that went to the gun range with him and Travis had to borrow his guns.

Do you think they would be foolish enough to call Skye Hughes?

IMO

I literally fell asleep and woke up disliking Jennifer even more. This is ridiculous and has no baring on why the heck Travis was brutally murdered.

Once again ALV and JW totally mischaracterize JA's father's statement to Flores. She started being untruthful to them at the age of 14--it was not an isolated instance but a continuing issue.

I think Juan has a migraine. He doesn't look like he feels well and he is rubbing his forehead.

fc46lg.jpg

Who's the defense witness? I didn't know they could call in a new witness.

Probably somebody from their "buddy" network, HLN, to get the shooting range tape into evidence. :twocents:

I can see it now - "Well there's no evidence of him being abusive...but it is very common for abusers to hide their abusiveness. This tends to happen a lot and it means he is definitely abusive."

The lack of evidence is the strongest evidence that he was an abuser.

she is throwing Travis under the bus and degrading his life, his memory, and what he stood for. THAT is what Alv is doing. All based on some emails and texts that she READ.

I can never ever wrap my head around why this can even be considered. I will never ever understand how this woman can be considered an "expert". It is ridiculous. Especially to every woman who has truly been abused! :maddening:

There hasn't been ONE, not a SINGLE positive thing said about the defense or the witness all day - please tell me the jury is feeling the same way we all do.

It's not possible for any of them to even be objective at this point, is it?

lol what the dogs are thinking .

I'll tell you... Based on my knowledge of the dogs on my group ... I know what they think.....they would think, woof woof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the movie "Moneyball" Pitt is asked while in a meeting"Does he have to be here?"
he replies
"Yes he does"
I also like the movie "Being There" where Chauncey talks about gardening...just sayin.:(.

Ok Wilmott, we get it. Really. You go over EVERY one of JM's points, ask idiotic, unintelligent, un-insightful questions in an attempt to prove him wrong somehow...rinse and repeat. No one gets anything out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccrhodes