trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only have HLN is court REALLY still in session?

No. It was over about 30 minutes ago or more. These shows like to make it look like it is live when really they are tape delaying.

Or they taped it when it was live and you are seeing the tape of HLN when it was live at the time.

NG is notorios for faking us and making us think the trial is still going on.

VERY O/T but is it just me or does HLN have more frequent commercials than other channels.. seriously??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS every 2 minutes and I kid you not. Between ALV and the breaks its been a very trying day! Ok, I'm putting myself in Time Out before I get in trouble.:seeya:

Well that just reinforces the fact that Team Jodi are ALL IDIOTS. Will they never learn? Nope. Winning!:rocker:

I will have the Kleenex ready when they play it because I will absolutely LOSE IT. Again. :twocents:

Watching recorded NG (so im not caught up yet) and the banner says "last text message from Travis to Jodi". Have we not seen this or is this typical NG breaking news that we've known about for 13 years?

This is what I was thinking... she brought the gun and knife but it is the knife she really wanted to use. The gun was just in case she couldn't talk him into the photo shoot in the shower. She shot him because he wouldn't just die in the shower like she wanted.

Someone in another forum made mention (very sorry I do not remember who and could not post yesterday) that when Jodi was young her dad looked a little like Travis. I immediately said Pish Posh to myself. No way could that be possible.... Until I got to see a photo of her father from back then.

:truce: I kinda think he does. Look at his face. Remember Travis in his black tank top too? He has much of the same body and definitely in this photo, the face. It surprised me.

83nd29j6usac2dj8.jpg

Thought it would be interesting to post here and see what you all feel.
And the very open minded person who caught it, please speak up and take credit if you wish. :)

I completely buy Freudian/Oedipal psychology of romantic love (even though it icks me out personally!)

Well that just reinforces the fact that Team Jodi are ALL IDIOTS. Will they never learn? Nope. Winning!:rocker:

I'm starting to believe that the defense team wants her to be given the death penalty. They are merely doing everything they can do to make that happen without creating grounds for a successful appeal. JMO

Seems like its now personal for jennifer wilmott! She wants to win over martinez. She acts like she's at a competition. This man was brutaly murdered by Jodie and wilmott knows it tooo, and all she can think of is beating juan.

Lonnie Dworkin was the computer guy... defense gave him partial truths about what to search for on Travis' computer, like the Harder Better Faster Stronger video (tried to paint Travis as a dirty deviant *advertiser censored* addict when Juan exposed that as the Daft Punk video it is)... I can't imagine JW or JN have any done anything more productive or skillfull with him. IMO it has to be a new witness where they illicit more half-a$$ed dishonest testimony.

Well :eek:fftobed: Thanks for the stimulating conversation today folks. :seeya:

Hi, new here.:seeya: I appreciate all the informative posts. I think Jodie wrote her journals while in jail and backdated them, as others have said. Since she had Travis's paswword to his email. I think she was signed in as him as well as herself. She would write an email to herself from him, then go to her email to receive it and respond. Once through, she deleted them from his email acct and he never knew they had occured.

I too feel Jean C. switches sides depending on which show she is representing.

I will be Soooooo thankful when ALV is off the stand, she has given me a headache today!

:seeya: Welcome GaMom!

Seems like its now personal for jennifer wilmott! She wants to win over martinez. She acts like she's at a competition. This man was brutaly murdered by Jodie and wilmott knows it tooo, and all she can think of is beating juan.

Right. I've been noticing that for a while now. It's plain to see.:seeya:

About Jodi's dang finger...has a doctor ever x-rayed it?? Can one please x-ray it and get back to us about if it ever was broken? I've had fingers slammed (and bashed) in car doors...never "treated" and I can straighten them just fine.

What if it was broken as a child or at any other point in time? Then, what? Know what I mean? Whether or not the finger was broken, Travis didn't kick her and break it. JMO

A huge THANK YOU to all of you kind people! I am truly feeling the Love!!!!

I know I needed a down and dirty catch up of the day to jump in without having to read each and every post.

I am thankful for those who have pitched in to help! Anyone who is willing . . . please jump it - I would love to have someone who can catch what I missed!
wenwe4, I seriously don't know how you do it. I'm sorry I already know I'm not capable of it, and I do so appreciate your work.
The few comments I made today, I made when I was angry, and I was hitting the keys so hard, my DH noticed, and warned me not to break my new computer. lol
You are special to be able to do it wen we4. I hope someone else can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member