trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which were people's favorite Q's?

I think mine may have been the one asking if her perception of men is skewed by a career of working with male perpetrators.

I missed several, but I was digging the ones about looking at Jodi, and the shoulder shrugging. SCREAMS to me, that if they are paying attention to that, they weren't even listening to her ramblings! :giggle:

I missed several, but I was digging the ones about looking at Jodi, and the shoulder shrugging. SCREAMS to me, that if they are paying attention to that, they weren't even listening to her ramblings! :giggle:

I just liked it because it was such an embarrassing thing to be called out on.

I think mine may have been the one asking if her perception of men is skewed by a career of working with male perpetrators.

Hmmm tie between secret magazine messages being for ALV (ALV unaware of the messages shows she is not fully privy to the manipulation and deceit of JA and may not be aware of other instances of JA'S manipulation therefore her testimony is very flawed because these show JA is trying to screw with witnesses testimony... ) and the time stamped smirk and shrug question to JA...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Judge told the attorneys 9:00am MST tomorrow.

Wow, they had so many great questions and they really seem to "get it." I think they are skeptical of her testimony because they don't believe Jodi.

No wonder I am enjoying NG show so much tonight. The dramatic journal readings are a hoot.

Brought this from the other thread!!

Cannot believe HLN is so far behind on what is common knowledge by now..(twitter/Donovan/sheriff Joe)...

Its already been admitted/confirmed that Donovan is tweeting for JA....its not illegal--do they not have a producer/intern smart enough to Google? Or read a Fox news story/interview.

Do they think we are stupid??? Obviously they do....

I don't understand this. "Normally" convicted people who have served time either in jail or prison are not allowed to have ANY contact with individuals in jail or prison or during their trial. Most states (I "assumed" all states but I guess not) do not allow ex-cons any contact for XX years.

In Kentucky during 90's, ex-cons couldn't be in contact with inmates in jail and/or prison for either 7 or 10 years (pressing the dusty memory cells here) before they can could go back to have any contact by any means.

I don't understand AZ laws. I guess ex-cons can have contact the minute they can get out of jail or prison. That is dangerous as the example with Arias and Donavon cozying up on the phone to partner up for a session of tweetering. Isn't that sweet tweetering together NOT!! Very dangerous enterprise going. All I can keep saying is "Very Dangerous".

JMHO

No wonder I am enjoying NG show so much tonight. The dramatic journal readings are a hoot.

I don't have it on.... but recall the smiiiiiilllllleeeeyyyyyyy face and frooooowwwwnnnnny face :lol:

"Great brother in laws ... great friends"

Brothers in law.

Semantics yes ... but this is an expert ... grammar errors are not allowed.

I thought the one about JA sneaking out messages in the magazines that ALV sent her was AMAZING!!

My favorite was "is it possible Jodi was phychologicaly abusing Travis". This shows that at least one of them understands the stalking aspect.

Oh great just issued Tornado Watch til 4:00 AM EDT in the Piedmont of NC.. Lovely..

why cant beth host nancy grace when she is missing?! why god? why

Bombshell:
Apparently Nancy has a case of the vapors tonight Jenkasaurs is on for her.
Hey, I'm going to cut Nancy some slack on this, considering it's been confirmed that the psychopath flipped her the bird, she probably is taking it like a death threat and is scared. I would be too!!!:what::what::what:
Donovan is now trying to justify it to Jean C. on Nancy Grace, acting like it's no big deal!!! Claims she wouldn't put up offensive tweets, yeah right!!

Brought this from the other thread!!

I don't understand this. "Normally" convicted people who have served time either in jail or prison are not allowed to have ANY contact with individuals in jail or prison or during their trial. Most states (I "assumed" all states but I guess not) do not allow ex-cons any contact for XX years.

In Kentucky during 90's, ex-cons couldn't be in contact with inmates in jail and/or prison for either 7 or 10 years (pressing the dusty memory cells here) before they can could go back to have any contact by any means.

I don't understand AZ laws. I guess ex-cons can have contact the minute they can get out of jail or prison. That is dangerous as the example with Arias and Donavon cozying up on the phone to partner up for a session of tweetering. Isn't that sweet tweetering together NOT!! Very dangerous enterprise going. All I can keep saying is "Very Dangerous".

JMHO

Wouldn't that be only people on parole? If you served your time and are released I'm not sure restrictions can be placed on those with whom you associate.
(Also, not sure, but she may not be a convicted criminal, there are other terms under which a person may spend time in county jail)

I wasn't able to listen to all of the jurors' questions today. Have any of them asked ALV - "How many times in your career have you had a woman who lied about being abused?" and then as a followup to this - "How did you ultimately discover that the accusation was a lie?"

And if none of the jurors have asked this yet, I think this would be a great question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa