trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce, some people (for example, blackmailers) are cagey enough not to commit nasty words to paper (text, IM, whatever; I don't know the difference)(I actually do...). I was so relieved the jurors suggested there may have been phone calls between the text "tirades."

LMAO... throwing in that "or men" isn't going to help at this point JW!

It's time to get this woman off the stand!!! You can't fix this!

remember before the jury questions..she didn't use the word "men" she used "other people"

"You were asked.....(insert what was asked).... in other words (then insert what was NOT asked at all)."

Really Jennifer? Are you trying to make the Jury hate you? Seriously they know what they asked. They know what they wrote down on the form. They really are not going to be tricked into thinking THEY asked something they didn't.

They were NOT together for two years!!!!!!!!! Try less than 5 months!!!!!

Thanks for bringing that up. I am still confused about how much time they were actually 'together' in the 'exclusive' sense.

I haven't had the stomach to go over all of the evidence, so is 5 months a previously established time period?

Thanks!

I figured that JW would go back over all of the jury's questions and try to undo ALV's responses to suit their domestic violence defense. I hope the jury sees what's going on and that they're tired of listening to this continuing banter. Yawn!

So 5 months is equal to 2 years in the mind of JW?

*detective Flores voice* "Jennifer this is absolutely over, *laugh* I don't know what else to tell ya, this is absolutely over"

I don't care if he WAS abusive. (we all know he wasn't) It DID NOT give her the right to do what she did to him. A broken (yeah, right) finger vs how he was SLAUGHTERED. How in the heck do these defense attorneys sleep at night?

WOW --- just showed a glimpse of Mr. Juan and he is READY TO GO !

:great:

See. this burns me up, too, about AL: she's a counselor and says he has not liked a few men but that's why she has a co-facilitator, who may like them.

:what: You are a counselor and you can't put your feelings aside while you do your darn job? Unprofessional to the f'ing max. Please let today be the last I see of her! MOO

I have no idea how Travis's syblings are keeping their cool. ALV is so one sided it's a joke. She has JA on a pedastal like she's Mother Theresa. It's disgusting. I don't get it, does she have a crush on JA or is it the money? She has to have some other alternative reason to be so one sided. Maybe she does hate all Men. I can't wait to not see her face on the TV anymore

Gallery:

Attachments

• April 11.jpg
    April 11.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 49
This isn't even freaking relevant!! It's insane that the AZ taxpayers are paying for it!

See. this burns me up, too, about AL: she's a counselor and says he has not liked a few men but that's why she has a co-facilitator, who may like them.

:what: You are a counselor and you can't put your feelings aside while you do your darn job? Unprofessional to the f'ing max. Please let today be the last I see of her! MOO

you notice alv trying to clean up. now saying t had good qualities. really after 6 or 7 days on that stand trashing him. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam