trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OBJECTIVE!"

Boy, this just gets better and better... I hope KCL is in the courtroom for THIS! :great:

Objection: we do not want the DTs witness' reports shown LOL

It's funny, because it's not working . . . Jodi wants to look smart by writing incessantly, when in fact she is probably writing a hundred times "I am so much smarter than this witness, I am so much smarter than this witness ..."

I agree with others who say Jodi is probably very jealous of this witness.

She is trying so hard to look like she doesn't care, but we know better :floorlaugh:

NO WAY was she up front and honest with this young and cute chick....NO WAY!

She supervised students with masters degrees, like ALV. She did not supervise ALV herself.

She stated ALV shadowed her as part of her training when interviewed JA

Was it me or what....

When ask did you get a report from Richard Samuels?

Her Yes sounded "disgusted" tone in voice changed.

Started off with a bit of nervousness (speaking too fast, answers a little unfocused and trailing off) but seems to have shaken that off. Now she's slowed down and getting serious about how inappropriate the defense experts behavior has been.

I don't know if anyone else noticed that Samuels said in his deposition that he went back to see Jodi afterward because he was told that she was depressed. I hope that comes up because he claimed that he never crossed the line between evaluator and therapist.

ALV went back again later too when she was back in town for her son's wedding.

296d8xj.jpg
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Weebes! ^ 5

Quite the difference with JM's questions, and the witness's answers, compared to the "experts" the DT has rolled up there. I bet JM does not string this out like the DT would.

Woo hoo ... sounds like another report outing Jodi is floating around. As an aside: When the witness says "areas" I hear "arias"

She's faking it. This witness agitates her, IMO.

I think it's comical that Jodi won't even look up at her - she's totally ignoring her, or at least trying to make it look like she is.

Maybe she's writing letters to the seven dwarves! :floorlaugh:

I wonder if Jodi is sitting there and saying to herself, "The doctor is almost my age. I could have done something better with my life."
:bang:

BBM No Jodi's mind doesn't work that way. She's kicking herself for NOT taking that damn camera. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member