trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is she copying from that book....she's quite busy doing it.

Kinda reminds me of the video of Travis telling an important story and JA feigning sleep on his lap. She so obviously didn't like what was going on, as she doesn't now. She goes into Lala land as protest. "This isn't happening." "I reject this reality and insert my own."

Looks like Jodi is copying something from one source to another. WTF! She is on trial for murder and doesn't seem to care what is going on in the courtroom. Totally childish behavior.

^^^^^^ exactly..this isn't 2nd grade..this is a court of LAW!!

What the frick is taking so long

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

who is going to cross ms demarte? It looks like Willmott cause of all the note taking. The defense is in damage control now.

JW is. she's the one doing all the objecting. she'll handle this witness.

who is going to cross ms demarte? It looks like Willmott cause of all the note taking. The defense is in damage control now.

I'll bet they flip a coin. Loser has to cross this witness. She'll be tough because she knows her stuff! (That's not a technical term. I know.) ;)

Can you feel the momentum turning? :rocker:

Thats because the prosecution doesn't present "crackpot" witnesses.

You can actually follow along with their witnesses in a logical fashion. When the defense witnesses come up you have to mute JW or Nurmi because you KNOW it's BS.

Well I am back to being proud of Professionals in Mental Heath!!! shooooo after Samuel and ALV.. it was so despairing.. so so discouraging and despairing BUT now.. I am glad there are classy and professional that can testify with diginity!!!!

:rocker: :rocker:

I loooove what she said about that bogus movement/book/faulty thinking "The Secret."

I've been reading conflicting comments as to if ALV is/is not in court today. :confused:

:woohoo:Is anyone else in shock still that we're on to rebuttal today? The Defense rested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53