trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I shouldn't have said I felt sorry for her. I didn't. I was just very embarrassed on her behalf. She looked and sounded like a bumbling idiot.

I need to choose my words more carefully. :D

Not on my account!! I agree that JW embarrassed herself, too. If I was a nicer person, I'd feel sorry for her!:floorlaugh:

If I was on this jury, I would have a difficult time giving JA the dp. The latest witness sees a mental defect, but can't be classified as legally insane. I do believe they will all find her guilty of 1st degree murder, but I bet there will some that will feel bad sentencing a person that has mental problems to death. /I]

WildAboutTrial I heard one spectator ask about Alyce and what happened to her showing up on Tuesday. Valerie was not allowed to answer. #JodiArias. Interesting.

Yes, I think very intentional with the good dr. D...she is making a good name for herself! We haven't heard the last from her! Quite a bit of fresh air! Calling a spade a spade...I don't feel so cra cra anymore!!

Mornin' Peeps!

Just a word of caution for all y'all:

DO NOT buy a bag of Lay's Garlic Cheesy Bread chips and expect to just eat a few. Before you know it, the whole bag will be gone. :sigh:

:nono: Don't ask me how I know this, I just do. :)

Goodmorning-animated.gif

chaircat.gif

hey, you guys got all the front row seats, guess I'll start filling up the 2nd row....

So who thinks the choice of Dr.JD was intentional?
A contrast to JA - a young attractive woman who used her intelligence for good, made the right decisions in life...

I doubt the pros. just chose some random shrink.

They asked their researchers/investigators to go and find the BEST Dr. out there, interviewed her and saw right away she would be amazing in speaking, her education and experience was perfect and she would be an amazing expert witness.

Good morning. Rescheduled a conference call so I could catch the beginning of trial today

Wow, I was posting about a new thread and while I was posting it appeared! Thanks mods!

A shout out to our mods for switching us from one thread to another, particularly nursebemee, I imagine getting us all from thread A to thread B is much like herding cats. MEOW!

saving my place (doesn't really mean much. y'all be on another one time by the time I get back from carpool, and I'll be lost) for the next thirty minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge