trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we are here. RIP Travis, justice is coming on the wings of Juan Martinez Dr, DeMarte, Det. Flores, et al.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 21
Hey All!!:seeya:

Although I am enjoying listening to this expert, knowing that JW is cross examining puts a downer on it.:facepalm:

I'm disappointed to see JW jumping up and objecting at Jodi's direction. Yesterday while JD was going on her qualifications, JW jumps up and Objects and JSS overrules. As JW is sitting down I saw her tell JA "I tried".

Then I noticed that when JW got up to cross examine the expert, Jodi handed her several papers which were white. JW uses a yellow notepad. Perhaps this explains why JW sounded so lost yesterday.:rocker:

Good Morning!

Justice for Travis! Good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor!!

At the pediatric hospital...but present today :seeya:

I caught up last night on Dr. D's testimony....great stuff! A modicum of professionalism in that courtroom....FINALLY.

Oh and good grief JW :facepalm: THAT was painful.

Good Day to All.
Wondering how long JW will keep our bright, intelligent, unbiased and beautiful Dr Demarte on the stand.

Dishwasher started...
Laundry going...
Daughter fed & playing...
Dinner prepped...

READY!!!

well, we have the daily quote, which is the same every day, from Horace.

WTH is Steely and his herd of galloping emus?

If I was on this jury, I would have a difficult time giving JA the dp. The latest witness sees a mental defect, but can't be classified as legally insane. I do believe they will all find her guilty of 1st degree murder, but I bet there will some that will feel bad sentencing a person that has mental problems to death. /I]

I think this will be the <180 degree turn> direction the defense team will take for mitigation.

So who thinks the choice of Dr.JD was intentional?
A contrast to JA - a young attractive woman who used her intelligence for good, made the right decisions in life...

I doubt the pros. just chose some random shrink.

I do. But because she's honest, highly respected and excels at what she does. She also doesn't have a retirement to fund.

To many secrets. Ugh

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I heard one spectator ask about Alyce and what happened to her showing up on Tuesday. Valerie was not allowed to answer. #JodiArias

Hallo all!
Me and my SMILIES are ready to go today!

A letter addressed to President Obama contained a suspicious substance believed to be ricin. It's on the CNN homepage - saw it when I went there to open the live stream link for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member