trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was this all about?

The DT didn't hand over all of RS's reports which they are required to do. JW just asked the expert a question in regards to a report which was a comprehensive review based on the test results of the MMPI that RS gave Jodi. However, the DT never turned this report over to the prosecution.

I'm pretty sure this test was what JM snagged so quickly from Samuels a while back.

JW reminds me of Cheri O'Teri the Spartan cheerleader on SNL...way too bouncy. And Mr Nirmi shows such disrespect when he sits there rolling his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief, etc. What a spectacle.

Jodi just flat out refuses to look at DeMarte. Why? She keeps her gaze focused on Wilmott, and won't even glance at DeMarte.

She has deep loathing for DeMarte... why?

Because she has her number and it seems the only professional involved in this case other than JM that hasn't sweet talked her in getting her information nor bought anything that JA tried to sell her.
Plus she didn't get any presents from her and she is terribly hurt and angry about that. No books, no mags, no candy, no underwear. NADA

Wilmott is rattled by JD. Love how she said to Wilmott "would you rephrase the question"

Responses that are rattling Wilmott because she JD isn't providing an opening of attack. Not a lot to work off of contemporaneously ifywim.

That is incorrect
That is incorrect
I agree with that

Just occurred to me JW worried about copyright violations when both her witness ALV and defendant JA have infringed on Disney's Snow White. Where was her copyright policing then?

Good one! I'm also sure RS talked about copying sheets instead of buying them as well.

I am tired of KNs smirk....they think they are winning points and he loves it

Wow. Willmott sure is threatened and defensive about DD!! Can she broadcast it any louder?

Why does JA smirk and stare at the jury? Does she really thing things are going well for her?

Because no jury will convict her. you can mark her words on that.

BBM Mormon Attorney, not being an attorney, I am not worthy of even carrying your briefcase BUT I would guess attorneys don't fight just to fight -- they fight to win. Am I right?

That's how it should be. However, some of the more pointless questioning often appears to me to be fighting just to fight. I honestly can't believe we even spent time on the copyright questioning. Showing it to Juan to discuss the meaning of the test would NOT be a copyright violation. To act as if it were, while placing it on the overheard, struck me as fighting just to fight. But, who knows, maybe I missed the higher purpose in that questioning?

I'm waiting for Jodi to raise her hand and tell JW she needs her pencil sharpened.

And I cannot get past the RAGE I feel when this DT team tries to lump soldiers and Jodi in the same PTSD group

the entire DT has no shame; obviously not the murdering defendant nor her attornies-- i can't imagine the jury is impressed with the comparison of their murdering client to soldiers--- can you say out of touch with reality?

JM's objection Rule 15:

RULE 15. DISCLOSURE

Rule 15.1. Disclosure by state
Rule 15.2. Disclosure by defendant
Rule 15.3. Depositions
Rule 15.4. General standards
Rule 15.5. Excision and protective orders
Rule 15.6. Continuing duty to disclose; final disclosure deadline; extension
Rule 15.7. Sanctions
Rule 15.8. Disclosure prior to a plea deadline; sanctions
Rule 15.9. Appointment of investigators and expert witnesses for indigent defendants

Uh oh.

OT - There is definitely breaking news regarding the Boston bombings. Even local TV stations are doing live coverage in lieu of regularly-scheduled programming.

Just occurred to me JW worried about copyright violations when both her witness ALV and defendant JA have infringed on Disney's Snow White. Where was her copyright policing then?

Yes, she spent 10 minutes on that and then introduced an exhibit with more of those copyrighted questions on it.:floorlaugh:

My blood pressure before this questioning = 134/82
After this questioning = 210/124. :seeya:

Which one is clinically significant?

haha! I'm currently 7 months pregnant and this CAN'T be good for my blood pressure! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!