trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're waiting, something funny happened to me today. I stopped at a gas station and the pump went full-Juan on me. The display said: "Do you want a receipt?" and I didn't answer and then the screen said "YES OR NO?":floorlaugh:

That is the funniest post I've read all day! Gas pumps with attitude! YES OR NO? YES OR NO? ANSWER THE QUESTION! ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MEMORY? YES OR NO?

I really hope Jodi Arias has a migraine each and every day she is on death row until she finds peace when they put her to death. Darn her!

Judge is PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just totally sighed after the jury left.

This trial will go to December.......before Juan gets to his closing. I am so SICK of these games.

Whoever predicted that Jodi's green shirt she is wearing today is a sign that she will need to end court early because of her "migraines"....you're right! Must be Jodi's unlucky shirt.

Whew! Just got caught up here.... JW hasn't changed her approach at all...I feel badly, it's like having a hunk of toilet paper hanging on the bottom of your heel, and no one tells you...just lets you wander around the cocktail party....all sophisticated and stuff....why doesn't Nurmi give her a lil heads up that this isn't quite going as well as she might think......

Would that possibly make one feel "like a used piece of toilet paper"? :floorlaugh: What a statement to make by a defendant in the fight of her life!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios