trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would lead me to believe they weren't together most of the time.

Yes especially because it was a long distance relationship, I can see them exchanging so many texts and emails

I don't know why but when I think of Jodi texting and writing Travis to the tune of 80,000 times (which is 100 times a day for two years, which is longer than they even KNEW each other) I think of this song ...

Lead Belly- Pick A Bale Of Cotton live 1945 - YouTube

That's a whole lot of 'cotton pickin' texting!

Ahh Lawd that is a lot of cotton pickin' texts!!

I'd really wished there was a way to have had all the text exchanges to see the context.. I really think that would show us the true nature of the exchanges!

Again like the VDay 2007 email @ 5pm from JA to TA..
If I was in a 'relationship' however loosely defined as she claims they were..

I WOULD NOT send an email.. I'd CALL or just TEXT him if he was unable to talk..
I've got a 'friend' he works evenings in job totally unable to call & technically should not text but we TEXT like on VDay/Christmas etc I DON'T send him an email???

BUT there's been couple of times where we've had a big fight & he wouldn't answer my text and few days later send another text no response I've sent him an email (just to make sure I get my pov across LOL) and AFTER that he'll text and things worked out etc...

This tells me that she harrassed him with TEXTS/CALLS... I'd be interested to know how many calls/texts went unanswered from JA to TA on 2/14/07 prior to that email!!

I bet if we looked at the 80K of exchanges prolly 60K JA to TA :banghead:

Really? I've done that. LOL.
Especially since I have unlimited text messaging, I'll have whole conversations via text. Mostly short sentences but even if you send just ten texts every hours it works up to a large number.

Just my personal opinion, but yes, I do think sending 100 texts a day consistently is excessive... of course age and all that factors in (teens are a different story). I have unlimited texts, I couldn't send 10 texts an hour even if I wanted to, mostly due to work. I suppose it all depends on your lifestyle and what you have going on. For me it would be too much.... I am the person that people will texttexttext and after a while I just can't respond because I am caught up with something else.

I have sent 100+ texts/day in the past but I would not consider it a norm...at least not for me. Obviously a different case for others.

Someone mentioned 80,000 texts, emails, etc - but I think it was way more than that.
I think they had around 80,000 texts, 150,000 emails, and I don't know how many instant messages.
So if two people have hundreds of thousands of written communications, in addition to phone calls, and in-person conversations one string of messages that express that Travis is hurt and feels Jodi is evil in several different words is like .1%? 1/2%? Maybe not even?
Yes, that's infrequent. Even if there were a few other messages in which he expressed anger or called a name - it's rare. Unless Willmott is saying Travis said Jodi was evil or a sociopath many, many times.
Now how many times did Jodi stab Travis? That's a pattern.

bbm
was it ever revealed how many of those text and emails were sent by ja? huge amount, that is constant blowing up someones email and phone. :moo:

Not really. They knew each other for almost two years. That's somewhere in the range of 110 messages per day. There are people that I text with more than 100 messages per day.

I experimented with it once, but didn't really like it.

I've texted a couple of guys in my life; maybe three.

One guy really liked it more than the others, so in order not to de-edify him, we've texted many times.

But I didn't kill him.

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie but a very long time lurker. I have no ideal how to post a new post (duh) so I biggie backed on this one lol, hope that's ok. I luv this site and luv all the comments. I am here everyday and everynight lurking. Just want to say I hope there is justis for Travis and thanks for having me :)

Welcome! We're happy you're here.:seeya:

To post a new post: At the top and bottom of each page, on the left side, look for the words "Post Reply".

That is pretty excessive, Imo, and I would guess above the norm.

Not for young people, especially in instances where the person is living in another state and you can't get ahold of them by phone. I live with my sister, sometimes wr have a few texts per day, sometimes over 100. These are just select conversations.

Three questions:
1. Why does Jenny wear the 'That Girl' hairdo?
2. Not to meant as ugly, but does DR. D color her hair? I have never seen hair that black. My
Son has black hair too.
3. Where is Weebles?

1. No clue. Many things Jenny does, and seems to find awesome, puzzle me.
2. I was thinking Hispanic/Native American heritage, rather than color.
3. I think weebles posted, but my hippo campus hurts and I cannot remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard