trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m Still no sign of any attorneys or #JodiArias. Judge is still hearing other cases. Wild is ready for fashion update. Stay tuned.

Love those fashion updates from WAT.

I am glad to see everyone this a.m. I don't see CNN live streaming with all the other news. Has anyone been able to get the trial live. Too much going on. The CNN site says will stream according to availability. I think JA trial is down the scale today.

Anyone else have CNN?

AZ link is currently airing the president speaking at the interfaith gathering in Boston. Moving on over to wildaboutrial.

I have long legs... is there an aisle seat left on row 3?
Maybe I should just stand behind the camera guy and act like I belong there... :D

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The court translator has on a very nice fade purple to salmon shirt on. #JodiArias

5m

Still no sign of any attorneys or #JodiArias. Judge is still hearing other cases. Wild is ready for fashion update. Stay tuned.
Expand

6m

Spectators are taking their seats. Wild sees one salmon shirt in the crowd. Another day of salmon boycott? WTH. #JodiArias

Folks,

LIVE TRIAL STREAMING LINKS are available on the first or second post of EVERY THREAD in the forum.

There are multiple places to watch the trial online.

Go to the first post of any thread and skim down. Somewhere in the first few posts will be the various LIVE STREAMING LINKS.

Who else thinks JA is purposely making herself sick (e.g., migraines, weight loss etc) to a) delay the inevitable and b) try to garner sympathy from the jury?

"sickness" could be for several reasons...

delay what is coming.. prison

attention seeking

give dt time for different stradegy

My thought is attention seeking. Once she goes off to prison...she will be a nobody kind of like ol phil sp#ctor

Hi, fellow sleuthers! One day closer to justice for Travis! Hope we have court today. Big hugs and support to Juan, Det. Flores, Judge Stephens, and especially Travis' family. Let this be a good day for justice!!

never know day by day what is going to happen...sometimes a full day, other times zero day other times half a day...
when the going gets tough the tough get sick..

Afternoon peeps, been following this trial for awhile now just have to
Say thanks to all the people who post here.

Present and accounted for! Ready for another day of someone embarrassing themselves... :)

o/t

FLORIDA: BREAKING NEWS - 2 BOMB SNIFFING DOGS HAVE POSITIVE HITS ON SAME PALLET READY TO BE LOADED ONTO ROYAL CRUISE SHIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa