trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo what happened to that third piece of evidence Dr. D was asking JW to give her, I think it was a third email, text, IM ???? JW needs to really move on not just say she's moved on!!!

She couldn't find it. It's more of her unpreparedness.

OK. this is my all time favorite idiotic question from jenny.

'SO IF SOMEONE'S NOT ALIVE, YOU CAN'T GET ANY INFORMATION FROM THEM, IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?'

:drumroll:

Right up there with the question that JB asked the detective when Casey Anthony was on trial. JB to Detective: Did Casey Anthony commit suicide? :floorlaugh:

Is Willmott having a nervous breakdown or something? She's asking nonsensical questions, repeating the same questions over and over and she is so breathless, loud and shrill. I'm glad I don't have to sit in that courtroom because it is just so unpleasant.

It's unbelievable to watch, and I love your description "breathless, loud and shrill" - perfect!

Yesterday and today and still JW hasn't made any headway with this cross, IMO.

Don't you think she is stalling on purpose? I see her going until the very last minute, because does NOT want anything or anyone important to the prosecution's case to be in the jury's mind during the long 3 day weekend. There is no way that she will finish up today and let Juan have time to call someone or do something dramatic. That, is what I believe her strategy is.

JD: Can I see the document to refresh? I don't want to give any information that would be misleading.

JW: You don't want to be misleading?

JD: Correct.

JW: Because you don't want to give any information to us that would be misleading?

JD:..Correct.

JW: Because the last thing you want to do is add anything that would be misleading.

JD:......Correct.

hahah. I'm almost embarrased for JW....almost but not!

Sorry Willmott, I can't take the screeching anymore....MUTE!!!!! Someone poke me in the head when Juan comes back up to bat. I just hear the whooshing sound of more taxpayer money being sucked into the Defense Coffers. Such a SHAME that this Judge doesn't put the stop to this nonsense by the Defense. It's pathetic, it really is.

Dr.JD seems to have a lot of (good) things to say for the Prosecution side, which JM didn't tap into. I recall he even cut her off when she tried to clarify something. I'd like to hear more from her.

Does anyone else get the sense that JW is not much more mature than JA, or is JW somehow trying to channel JA in her demeanor?

The tone of Willmott's cross is not helping the defense at all. She has not made one single point yet!

She's disorganized, misinformed, confused and manic. I can only imagine it is from sheer desperation. Things tend to get really ugly when it gets desperate.

And how about those very audible smirky laughs when the judge sustains one of JM's objections and it halts her in her tracks. That laugh is defiant and mocking of the judge. The cocky immaturity permeates. no wonder JA emulates her. I don't think an attorney, no matter if they're good or not should mock the judge. Am I allowed to express that here or is that off limits?

JD: Can I see the document to refresh? I don't want to give any information that would be misleading.

JW: Because you don't want to give any information to us that would be misleading?

JW: Because the last thing you want to do is add anything that would be misleading.

Lol, it is awkward to sit and watch her.

Has anyone else noticed Dr D carries her water with her to the toilet? Or maybe she's going to the 'victim's room' as I think it's called.

That's it! I'm putting the dogs in the car and heading over to Whamie Burger. Think I'll get a celebratory strawberry smoothie and some fries. ;)

Ger her off the stage, please!

stage-hook.gif

:rocker:

That was bizarre. As if JD is the misleading one. Especially compared to her witnesses. What frickin stones on JW.

I can't find anything to do with a Bag and Holly...

Well "bless her heart", as we like to say down south for <modsnipped by myself>

Why, yes we do say that often..We also know that saying has multiple meanings and if you are a southerner you never have to guess which meaning it's attached to....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member