trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even this poor cat is confused on what JW is trying to accomplish:
g013_stunned_cat_open_mouth.gif

JW looks pizzed off now that the witness says she is in fact quite experienced with Domestic Violence. :giggle: :giggle:

:waiting::tantrum::deadhorse::twocents:

Whenever JW refers to something JA has said, DrJD never confirms it as fact. She always says, "That's what she told me."

Won't give an inch. She's gorgeous!

I actually just watched a program, I think Locked Up, about the women's jail in Maricopa county. They are allowed to purchase makeup and wear it in jail.
One thing I learned from watching that program was I do not ever want to go there lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7kE-sOyVw
Interesting. However when she goes from jail to prison I suppose she won't be allowed to buy makeup?

I thought the way to question a pathological liar was to jump around and proceed in a chronological or continuing fashion ... why is JW using this technique on Dr. Demarte ?

Saw an eye roll from Dr. DeMarte!!!

Welp, I believe Juan just let her bury herself in front of this jury. There is a REASON for his silence, and it's deafening to everyone in the room!

Yep.
And JW still does not get it.
Opening all the doors for Juan to drive the big truck thru.
Can't wait!!

Dr got a tad snippy ... Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it when Nurmi and JW get the big smiles on their faces. They get to do that so rarely! Do they really think they are scoring points?

Wilmott is destroying this angry woman...look at her eyes she is cold as ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick