trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all...so is CNN going to have it later at all? that is where I have been watching it...and if not there today, what are the links to the other places to watch live??

Why is CNN Live not having it?? At all today they are not??

:drumroll:
azfamily.com

bringing from the closing thread:

I'm so sorry! Hopefully she will turn up safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers until she does!

I hope she comes home safely and shortly....please keep us posted

Airshia,
I prayed for your granddaughters safety and return home. God bless you all.

IIRC, Deanna witnessed some of Jodi's bizarre behavior first hand, so I would think Juan would be able to introduce it before the DT's cross. Of course if they open the door wider, then he'll plow through it.

Juan is so smart, he asks just enough to bait the defense to open the door.

I love Deanna!! She seems like such a nice person, and a loyal friend. I am amazed that they did not seem to have any huge blowups or any screaming type of arguments in their looonggg relationship. This to me shows that he TRIED HARD to be a calm guy, maybe because of his childhood that we've all heard about, he TRIED HARDER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE to be an all-around good guy. To stay calm and not get angry in a long relationship, IMO, takes WORK, that means he worked at being patient, the exact opposite of what Jodi is saying. Someone who works at the quality of patience and forgiveness does not just blow up one day out of the blue. This is very telling to me. Also the fact that it seems that generally Travis tried to surround himself with good people...he would have been very vulnerable to someone like Jodi.

UGH, sorry but I can't stand the defense guy on HLN. He's saying Deanna might have helped defense by showing that there were two sides to Travis. Is he even watching the same trial I am??

he always thinks its a good day for the defense. i tend to mute it when he talks. he makes me wanna :banghead:

Can someone put a screenshot of Jodi when they are playing the video of Travis telling his "near death" experience today in court? I don't even know how to describe her face as she was sobbing.

I need help posting this. I'm just not talented like that. TIA :blushing:

This morning was great for the Prosecution. I feel so good about it.

Why would someone avoid stopping to get gasoline in the whole state of Arizona?

Deanna is a lovely young woman. She had a long term relationship with Travis. She testified under oath that he never raised his voice or called her names or laid a hand on her.

Jodi loved that conflict and drama she created specifically to get attention and make-up sex from Travis. She promoted it! She manipulated him constantly to keep him involved with her. IMO, she went there to kill him, and that was planned. She drove all that way knowing she was going to kill him. Ugh, vile creature.
Because her first story Jodi V1.0 was that she was never in Arizona!!!

Me too. HLN has shown this video many times. i wonder why the entire clip wasn't shown in court with the part when Jodi sits up looking sleepy and bored.

I venture to guess some may have accidently seen it at home.......

IIRC, Deanna witnessed some of Jodi's bizarre behavior first hand, so I would think Juan would be able to introduce it before the DT's cross. Of course if they open the door wider, then he'll plow through it.

Not only is Juan ready to plow thru it, he has his hand on the gears and his foot on the clutch, and is revving his engine!!!

When I can hold it together listening to the horror that JA inflicted on Travis, the lies she's told, the smug cockiness of her attitude....ad nauseum..... all I have to do is look at that precious Naps and I am a blubbering mess. My heart breaks for that poor little pup. God Bless Deanna for loving him and caring for him. She's an angel among many demons. That pup will one day cover Travis's face again with warm, wet puppy kisses. I can't not cry when it comes to Naps ....

Did anyone else catch this?

Barbara Waldron ‏@jumpbuttonsmom 38m

When Juan asked Deanna what Christmas she gave Travis the computer; she said she didn't remember. #jodiarias mouthed I would've remembered.
Expand
Retweet
Favorite
Mandy Morrell Mandy Morrell ‏@mandy_hearts 32m

@jumpbuttonsmom are you joking? Alas the context of twitter eludes me
Expand

Barbara Waldron Barbara Waldron ‏@jumpbuttonsmom 23m

@mandy_hearts No. She mouthed, I would've remembered." #jodiarias

I need to see this

I love Deanna!! She seems like such a nice person, and a loyal friend. I am amazed that they did not seem to have any huge blowups or any screaming type of arguments in their looonggg relationship. This to me shows that he TRIED HARD to be a calm guy, maybe because of his childhood that we've all heard about, he TRIED HARDER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE to be an all-around good guy. To stay calm and not get angry in a long relationship, IMO, takes WORK, that means he worked at being patient, the exact opposite of what Jodi is saying. Someone who works at the quality of patience and forgiveness does not just blow up one day out of the blue. This is very telling to me. Also the fact that it seems that generally Travis tried to surround himself with good people...he would have been very vulnerable to someone like Jodi.

UGH, sorry but I can't stand the defense guy on HLN. He's saying Deanna might have helped defense by showing that there were two sides to Travis. Is he even watching the same trial I am??

I was thinking about this as well....I mean, I've yelled at my wife and cursed in front of her...I've never called her names, but I've been downright mean to her in the past. My ways have changed and I'm no longer like that, but it's hard to fathom that they never had an argument where voices were raised. He was definitely trying hard and working on controlling his emotions. I think Jodi just pushed those buttons that needed pushing

The dummy/no sku number question asked by the jury actually caught my attention: I don't know if it's true that there is a pro-JA juror or if that juror is paying extra attention to details. Before hearing this question, I don't know anything about dummy sku number.

Thanks all...so is CNN going to have it later at all? that is where I have been watching it...and if not there today, what are the links to the other places to watch live??

Why is CNN Live not having it?? At all today they are not??

:drumroll:

I think i read a few pages back there was regular news shown today? Nothing live streamed. Page 1 of each thread has all the links that stream trial.

HUGE sign here! I'm not sure why I feel so sad right now, this is a very good day for Travis' and for his family. Maybe it's just the photos of Travis and Deanna, and Napolean, what a cute little guy he is. Maybe it's knowing Nurmi will be up soon. I don't know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998