trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 min recess? Wonder why. Who is the next witness supposed to be?

BOOM!!!!!!!!! 90 pics LEFT on the CAMERA...that means she selectively deleted them BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...her that JA the JURY KNOWS THE TRUTH!

YES to the camera question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: That is twice today Nurmi had no questions. :thud:

10 minutes! they just got back!I am glad that they are not the BOBSIE TWINS lately.That is an eyesore.

Which LIE number are we up to now? No *advertiser censored*/dirty/pedo pics on any of his devices. Hope Alyce hears this. Hope the Jodi supporters hear that.

Y'all, I'm in bed today watching the trial (me sick) and hubby is in living room watching it on HLN. He just came back here and said "I can't believe Nurmi asked that poor girl those sex questions!" and pointed out the fact that there was really no need for KN to use the language he did (like - did he ever ask to blow his WAD in your face?). My husband who usually doesn't get too caught up in these things is in disbelief and disgusted by KN.

Good questions!!
ETA: Sratch that. GREAT questions!

Please don't throw rocks at me.
Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Good" defense attorneys don't trash someone just for the fun of it.
I STRONGLY disagree.

After this trial, I hope NO ONE ever has to look for the history of visited sites or pictures on my computer:censored:

um yeah. my degrees are in investigative forensics and homeland security/intelligence....I have done a MASS amount of searches on homicides, serial killers, terrorist and then some (even how tos).....even on the darknet....

I have a close friend who is a detective and he knows my degrees and I used to tell him all the time what I was goggling and why just so someone could back me up for a "just in case situation". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆