trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think they'll actually have trial today (I mean in front of the jury), or do you think JSS will dismiss them early? She said 1:30 start time, means they'll prob be ready to start by like 2:30, doesn't that only give them 2 hours, or more like 1 1/2 hrs. with the breaks? I have a feeling we're not gonna have trial today.

If I had to sit in that courtroom day after day, through sidebars and delays and DT "experts" droning on and on and ON, the LAST thing I'd want to turn on when I got home would be HLN! I mean, I love me some Nancy Grace, but I'd be flipping to some reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond or something! :twocents:

If I was on that jury, I would leave the courthouse and go home.
When I got home, I would have a stiff drink, tell everyone not to
disturb me and then go to bed.
Those poor jurors have got to be mentally exhausted.

1) JA did NOT save any imaginary gas receipts from AZ because they were not able to be "expensed" on her PPL business account.
2) JA DID save gas receipts to and from Ryans
3) except JA did NOT save the third gas receipt from SLC
4) consciousness of guilt. She knew she didn't want evidence of the third gas can or the purchase that made the third can necessary.

Why else would she save TWO receipts, but destroy the third from the same station, minutes later?
Thank God Juan found the transaction on the bank statement.

Just happened to search for Jodi Arias on ebay and the candy related item at the bottom of the results was hilarious.... Just sayin
Edited as I think I understand now.

Thanks. I guess sadistic would fit the best.
I have to wonder, if the family had any personal encounters with Jodi.

You mean prior to her butchering him? I'm not sure. It would be interesting to know what kind of vibe they got from her prior to. If I understand the facts correctly he didn't really like a lot of people to know about the two of them. IDK, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think once it crossed the sexually line she was more of a secret.

i call BS on that considering where it was said

o/t i am loving the new smilies at the side :rockon::stormingmad:

Thank you. As if Using the words "Jodi Arias" and "Innocent" in the same sentence isn't goofy enough .. They have to go and report nutty crap like that too? .. It's like adding 10 layers of frosting and sprinkles to your crazy cake to make sure it's crazy enough. We get it.

Oh my. Why do I do this to myself? Thinking myself to have 'gotten over' the KC verdict I watched the KC jurors interview. I'm seriously going to throw up! Didn't look at any evidence! Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant.

I'm not doing anything silly like looking at any KC stuff anymore. *shivers* It's not my fault anyway. It's the pretty Judge's fault. One minute we're having an open hearing and the next minute it's closed! ;)

Yep. Best to let that one go, I agree. I had to close that door permanently.

Watching a recap of Jodi saying that Deanna was emotionally unstable. I can't help but think she showed what she is really like. Projecting her qualities on others. "So and so is a liar", "So and so is abusive". There is another word for this, I'm sure. Just can't think of what it is.
Great catch! It's called projection. Interesting when you consider that BPD has "splitting" as its foundation.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Didn't anyone ever tell Jodi, "No one is gonna buy the friggin ice cream truck when you keep handing out the Popsicles for free."

Oh, I don't think it was free at all.

When you reach my advanced state of cynicism, you realize, as a man, it's not free. It's never free. The only way one would think it were free is by placing no value on one's very soul.

With Jodi, this was even more so. Exponentially.

Not to be bitter or nothing.

IMO, The reason JA lied about only having two gas cans is because two would not be enough gas to get her from Cali through Az without having to stop therefore it certainly could not go towards premeditation, in her mind. Admitting to three gives her enough gas and well points to premed she she had to deny err lie.

Does anyone think they'll actually have trial today (I mean in front of the jury), or do you think JSS will dismiss them early? She said 1:30 start time, means they'll prob be ready to start by like 2:30, doesn't that only give them 2 hours, or more like 1 1/2 hrs. with the breaks? I have a feeling we're not gonna have trial today.

I'm with you wondering is the closed hearing only 30mins then the usual hour and half lunch break? I'd put money on a late start for sure

She didn't bring a gun to a knife fight.
There was no fight.
It was an ambush.
It was preplanned murder.
The gun was to give her the upper advantage.

imo

My theory is that she had killed something before, some animal, and she did it with a knife. That's why she was comfortable with knives. I firmly believe this, at least one time or maybe numerous times. So this was her comfort zone, but she brought the gun for back-up and like others have said, to shoot him at the end to make it look like there were 2 ppl involved.

todays hearing per hln:

defense objects to suzie dittman and robert brown.

the state is objecting to the new expert on domestic violence

I am so glad when one of the 'old timers' say something I want to say, but don't cause I skeered of the TO:floorlaugh:

One time I did see JSS have compassion for Travis' family....last week when they were sitting in the jury box and 'it' was sitting in front of them....I don't know who instigated the move but JSS had 'it' and JW move away from the family.

Oh, they're not immune from the hammer of justice. I am thinking of someone right this moment... but I won't say... okay, one word. Spanx.

My son just sent me a link to an ebay auction for a HLN coloring book of the trial-does anyone know anything about this farce?

Hypothetically speaking, assuming a conviction on murder one, will JM point out to the jury how JA posed her victim's dead body?

Nude, uncovered, legs spread apart so that he would be found 'exposed'...

As with everything she did, this was intentional.

It was done in order to 'de-edify' Travis in the aftermath of JA's ultimate control exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member