Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this DD talking head woman who is saying that women say "no" as a way to encourage sex?????

The stab wounds to the back are enough to destroy the self-defense defense, in my mind, let alone anything else. I mean, how do you reconcile that? There's no way. None.

More in the back than in the front no less!

Talk about psychic, I saw a show called Twisted just this morning on CM. He had a rough childhood also and it showed. Another manipulator. They said he was raped in prison a lot every time he went in, because he was short. That's the chance you take when you go to prison.
By the time Manson approached the age at which the Tate-LaBianca murders occurred, he had spent a good half of his life institutionalized. Personality disorder (incl. psychopathy) aside, he was utterly unsocialized and not fit to live among people. And he knew this. He asked NOT to be released, told administrators he'd be recidivist.

Contrary to popular belief, he did kill. He was not present during the Tate murders (in which Stephen Parent, Sharon Tate, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski and Jay Sebring were killed), but did accompany his minions to the LaBianca's house, and participated in tying up Rosemary and Leno LaBianca. He left before the actual murders.

(Apropos of nothing, except perhaps to demonstrate his psychopathy, he passed a polygraph regarding his involvement in either the Tate or LaBianca murders.)

Prior to his "Helter Skelter" attempts, though---which purportedly were intended to trigger race riots (but really involved an element of pure revenge; Tate and her husband Roman Polanski were renting the home of musician/record producerTerry Melcher, who Manson believed kept him from a successful music career. Manson had musical aspirations, and was introduced to Melcher by Beach Boy Dennis Wilson. The house on Cielo Drive was chosen because it belonged to the man who'd rebuffed Manson, and the inflammatory messages in blood were, IMO, an afterthought)---Manson directed (and participated in, to varying degrees) the murders of Donald (Shorty) Shea and Gary Hinman (whose ear he slashed off). He and Tex Watson and Clem Grogan were convicted of Shea's murder; Bobby Beausoleil and Tate-LaBianca murderess Susan Atkins were convicted for Hinman's murder.

It is believed he is responsible for the deaths of others---both by direction of others and personally; the era was one of many lost souls, and he could sense vulnerability in the many disenfranchised youth who headed West. Many left their families, and many did not return. Some became his "Family." But others...?

He was a mastermind of manipulation. But he has as much blood on his hands as his acolytes.

I miss the old Court T.V. nothing but trial, those were the days.

Me too. I also miss MTV when it was actually 24 hour music videos. Now let me go get my cane so I can hobble over the refrigerator for my Geritol.

I love how DD throws up a different motivation each night for what happened and why .. tonight it's because he was going to Cancun, and she wanted to be with him to see the '1000 places before you die' so she killed him before he could go to Cancun as one of those places was on the list. Tomorrow it may be something else. I also enjoyed flipping it on last week when the BPD came down the pike to watch DD say he'd been saying that all along, when we know full well he called Jodi a psychopath. He must think his viewers have the memory retention of goldfish.

I don't think he's wrong about most of them.

:floorlaugh:

Like when DH stood in the kitchen doorway, watching me pour pancake syrup on the floor and side kick an uncooked rigatoni noodle into the puddle......doing my own casing test......

He just asked "when you're done, may I come in and get some ice cream?"

My poor DH was sitting in the tub and soaking a sore knee on Sunday night. He never uses the tub, always showers. But he decided to sit and soak it in epsom, and he called downstairs and asked me to bring him an extra towel and a drink.

I go up there and see him calmly reading a book and relaxing. I give him a towel for a pillow and hand him his whiskey sour. Then I ask him, " if you looked up and saw me holding a butcher knife, would you lunge at me?

"No, I would probably laugh at you." [ we have been married 33 years.lol]

" What if I was aiming a gun at you? would you lunge and try to disarm me?"

He looks up from his book, and says sincerely " Do I have anything to worry about here?"

No, sorry, just wondering...enjoy your bath...:giggle:

Who is this DD talking head woman who is saying that women say "no" as a way to encourage sex?????

Right?! Wendy Walsh I believe?? Saying women say "no" as a form of foreplay? Uhh I'm a young chicky and not in my world or the sexual world's of other gals that I'm aware of!! Didn't quite "get" that...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

The stab wounds to the back are enough to destroy the self-defense defense, in my mind, let alone anything else. I mean, how do you reconcile that? There's no way. None.

That is why they are trying to change their defense at the end of the trial. I wonder if they realize how ridiculous that looks. I can see the verdict form. Please choose from the following. A) Do you believe Jodi was in a struggle for her life B) Do you believe Jodi was suffering for PTSD and was in a fog and cannot remember certain events that day C) Do you think Jodi went into an rage because she has multiple personality disorder D) None of the above. She is guilty as sin and we have no defense to what she did.

Doing great! Seeing colors as I have never seen them! I can't wait to get my right eye done. I just realized that I have an app. with my surgeon on the 1st!:banghead:

Good for you. I had lasic surgery on my eyes a few years ago, and drove everyone nuts oh how wonderful it was to see things I had never seen before, my husband said I was testifying like I had just met Jesus. I remember telling strangers how lovely this or that detail they had on was, and reading the street signs out loud in the car, I can see this...I can see that! It was , and remains, life changing. I could have sold ice to an Eskimo I was so thrilled.

I was in a doctor's office today and watched on Wildaboutrial on my phone, then the receptionist changed the channel on their TV for me and I had the entire waiting room enthralled.

The panel on DD is back to talking about the sexual relationship of JA and TA again.

None of us know what kind of sexual relationship they had and for how long.

The one thing that we do have is the sex tape and the pictures from June 4th.

A lot of people seem to assume that they had a longstanding physical relationship that was on the kinky side.

Given the complaints that Travis had voiced to friends for a long time, including his dismay at her moving to Mesa, I think that their physical interludes were a lot less frequent than what JA would like us to believe.

As for all of the fantasies that JA claims were fulfilled, some people like to fantasize and leave it at that. These are people who might have some kind of line that they do not want to cross or don't want the reality to fall short of their expectation.

The one thing that seems to be clear is that the physical relationship was consensual. That is all I need or want to know.

I have something for you, my friend.

zombie-turkey-cartoon.jpg

Omg!!! A zombie turkey!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

linda ballard boss on nancy grace. gorgeous

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/...iend-linda-ballard-engagement-ring-jodi-arias

snipped:

Alexander’s ex-girlfriend also recalled an eerie conversation she had with Alexander during the last visit she had with him at the Arizona State Fair in October of 2006.

“He said he had been dating a girl named Jodi and he mentioned to me that she is a pathological liar,” Boss said.

“I want people to know that the real Travis was not abusive. He was kind, he was a shoulder to cry on, he was passionate about life, he had more goals than most people would ever dream about trying to accomplish. He inspired people to be better,” Boss told HLN.

Will she finally say "I'm truly sorry for I did to Travis." when she is on that table?...Meh..don't matter...I wanna see pics of her mug too!

She probably won't say she is sorry. I live in Texas and the DP is alive and well here. Once in a while I go visit the "executed offenders" page of The Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice and read the last words of murderers. Alot of them talk about Jesus and how they are going to heaven and how they are not guilty. Once in a while, a murder will say that that they are sorry. I sure hope JA does not turn into a Carla Faye Tucker. She converted to Christianity and became some international poster child..which I still do not understand.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/dr_executed_offenders.html

Mod Note: These are graphic images and will come up immediately at the link with no buffer to click through first. :tyou: -Ynot

i think this was them

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/forwinteriscoming/media/travis1_zps770c8c16.jpg.html?

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/forwinteriscoming/media/083532941-vi_zps1e98fba4.jpg.html?

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/forwinteriscoming/media/travis4_zpsf6b7c74d.jpg.html?

please be warned these are graphic

GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC

Why Jodi needs to get the Death Penalty.

By the time Manson approached the age at which the Tate-LaBianca murders occurred, he had spent a good half of his life institutionalized. Personality disorder (incl. psychopathy) aside, he was utterly unsocialized and not fit to live among people. And he knew this. He asked NOT to be released, told administrators he'd be recidivist.

Contrary to popular belief, he did kill. He was not present during the Tate murders (in which Stephen Parent, Sharon Tate, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski and Jay Sebring were killed), but did accompany his minions to the LaBianca's house, and participated in tying up Rosemary and Leno LaBianca. He left before the actual murders.

(Apropos of nothing, except perhaps to demonstrate his psychopathy, he passed a polygraph regarding his involvement in either the Tate or LaBianca murders.)

Prior to his "Helter Skelter" attempts, though---which purportedly were intended to trigger race riots (but really involved an element of pure revenge; Tate and her husband Roman Polanski were renting the home of musician/record producerTerry Melcher, who Manson believed kept him from a successful music career. Manson had musical aspirations, and was introduced to Melcher by Beach Boy Dennis Wilson. The house on Cielo Drive was chosen because it belonged to the man who'd rebuffed Manson, and the inflammatory messages in blood were, IMO, an afterthought)---Manson directed (and participated in, to varying degrees) the murders of Donald (Shorty) Shea and Gary Hinman (whose ear he slashed off). He and Tex Watson and Clem Grogan were convicted of Shea's murder; Bobby Beausoleil and Tate-LaBianca murderess Susan Atkins were convicted for Hinman's murder.

It is believed he is responsible for the deaths of others---both by direction of others and personally; the era was one of many lost souls, and he could sense vulnerability in the many disenfranchised youth who headed West. Many left their families, and many did not return. Some became his "Family." But others...?

He was a mastermind of manipulation. But he has as much blood on his hands as his acolytes.

Sounds like you saw the show also?

I can't remember who said it today....some attorney on TV...said there was so much the jury hadn't seen that we, the public, had. And I have to agree with her. I often forget the jury doesn't know this or that. I don't think I will ever understand the 'too prejudicial to the defendant.' If it's true, why hold it from the jury? I know the 'legal' explanation, but it makes no sense to me. How is that getting a fair trial? Shouldn't a trial be fair to both the defense and the prosecution?

Are we naive in thinking not a soul on the (or any?) jury really isn't reading the news at home? Or do people trust them at their word? There is no fact checking, nobody is going to their homes to check their computers or interview their families, . I know we want to take people at their word, that's human nature to trust first, ask questions later, but skeptics work on the opposite side of that track - ask questions first, ask HARD questions first. Has it ever been proven that a jury member did, in fact, read the papers or watch news and was therefore influenced and more well-informed? This is just a general question, thought, not an accusation of course, please understand. 50 years ago I'd have believed that a juror wouldn't have read a newspaper, but these days, it's hard for me to believe that they don't come across something, even unwittingly. Again, just a conversation, not an accusation, ok?

Did I just hear that the bullet passed from behind Travis' left ear through his brain and out the lower right cheek area? I was under the impression the bullet grazed his forehead. There is no way that he was walking (in my opinion) after that gunshot.

The vena cava is the main artery going through the body. With that severed, he was a dead man walking ... I guess that explains the blood in the sink ... then he collapsed and crawled down the hall. That would be when Jodi continued to stab him another 28 times before almost cutting off his head. She then dragged him into the bathroom and shot him in the head. Unbelievable.

Caller on NG's show asking about the Tesoro witness Juan called on rebuttal, and if that witness didn't support JA's claim she wanted to get gas where it was cheaper than in California. The first part of Beth's answer was incorrect, in my opinion, in that she said (to the effect) yes, it would get her home to Yreka. That isn't true, IIRC. Didn't 1) JA also purchase gas in two places in Northern Nevada and 2) she wasn't taking the car back to Yreka, instead it was Redding the car went to.

:waitasec:

Beth did go on to clarify that the point was to show JA still had the 3rd gas can which JA testified she returned to WalMart.

MOO

BBM - I might be wrong, I'd have to check, but didn't she take the car back to the rental the morning after she arrived home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken