Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to think about it too...

But if we count October, 2006 to October, 2007... (1 year)...

And Jodi killed him June 8, 2008... That would be just 8 months later to add...

I believe it sounds like the date of October, 2006 could make sense...

Just trying to do the math here.... :waitasec:

JMO

As I understand it Travis met Jodi one month before this incident and baptized her one month after. So telling his ex-girlfriend whom he had wanted to marry that he had or has been dating a girl named Jodi who is a pathological liar in that time frame doesn't make much sense to me. I considered the possibility that Linda was wrong on the date, but I'm sure she did a lot of thinking about that last meeting and knows at least what year it happened in. I wonder when she got married. I didn't listen to the interview all the way to the end. Anybody know when she married Boss?

Jodi's grandmother wearing a purple ribbon.

417858_464765316932949_405985293_n.jpg

Purple Ribbon meaning: This color is a symbol of pancreatic cancer, testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, domestic violence, ADD, alzheimer's, religious tolerance, animal abuse, the victims of 9/11 including the police and firefighters, Crohn's disease and colitis, cystic fibrosis, lupus, leimyosarcoma, and fibromyalgia

Sounds like a commercial for side effects of some drug.

Who is this DD talking head woman who is saying that women say "no" as a way to encourage sex?????

I forget her name but she does the show rounds a lot..she's not very in tune with women ..or this case! jmo

Everything we take for granted and are blessed to do is something she will never experience again.
Good food home cooked or favorite resteraunts, Starbucks, nice cars, clothes, marriage, children. Never again to stop to smell the flowers, to run through the rain barefooted! enjoy sunsets, sunrises,Time with family and friends.
The good life she traded for evil, selfish gain.

You mentioning all those things that we are blessed with being able to see, touch, taste, and experience reminds me of a message I sent a friend the other day. These next few sentences are copied and pasted, directly from the message that I composed and sent. It is so unfair that Travis Alexander was not given the chance to meet and marry his soul mate, produce beautiful children, and witness their first steps, baseball home runs, and graduations from high school and college. He was robbed of the honor of walking his daughter down the aisle at her wedding, and reading books and playing hide and seek with his grandchildren. Travis should still be here with us…. with his twinkling eyes, and contagious laughter.
I know its lengthy, but I was so sad and angry, I desperately needed to vent my frustration somehow.

case after the trial started. We always go to AZ in February and I saw it was in Mesa near where we go, Cave Creek area. At first I assume it was a heat of passion type thing involving an otherwise normal-ish person. I honestly don't know I would have started following it if I had known just how awful the crime was and how psycho she was and how she would find crazy lawyers who would keep witnesses on the stand, including the psycho herself, for what seemed like years.

I would have never guessed she was a complete sociopath based on my first impression.

Re BBM
I agree. She really scares me mainly because I really had a tough time figuring out how sick she really is. The way she fooled Travis is just the way she has fooled others. When this trial first started, I did not realize how bad she was and thought maybe she just went into a murderous rage due to anger. Only after watching her very closely and watching her behaviors did I realize how sneaky she is. It was more than anger with her. It was jealously and vindictiveness.

That is what really scares me. I could see being fooled by her just like Travis was fooled.

I doubt she ever wanted him to step out of the shower. He left some blood on the wall next to the shower on his way out of the shower. We know that because it's behind his robe hanging on the wall, so it could only have gotten there coming out of the shower.

bathroom_1_-_qp12_zpsadb0da61.jpg

And dismember him? No. At most she may have considered setting his house on fire (the aerosol sunblock which was removed from the market because it was a fire hazard, being nearly 50% alcohol. She bought two cans of it at Walmart along with the third gas can). That is purely speculation, however. She may have had no such plan.

She put the camera in a very small wash load to remove blood and her DNA. Much too small a load for it to be accidental, imo. I doubt she ever considered taking it, but she needn't have taken the whole camera, just the tiny little SD card. She didn't throw everything in the wash, just a towel, the clothes he took off to get in the shower--sweat pants, t-shirt, black socks, and bleach. Not much else. His bedding was washed earlier and was found in the dryer. She testified she isn't sure who put his bedding in the wash, but said "probably me."

The burning question I have is how the camera traveled 10 or 11 feet from the shower--around the corner almost the entire length of the hallway. Did it really roll that far itself? Maybe, if JA/TA's movement was really spirited or violent.

Btw, Wilsodh brilliantly figured out where she was standing when the next-to-last photo was snapped, which photos support, and building on his work I finally was able to match up the wall patterns visible in the last photo to the spot on the wall just below that big bloody swipe - showing that the camera remained close to the bedroom, and roughly in the walking path, even though it rotated direction about 90 degrees.

No, the bullet entered above his right eye angled toward his left cheek. Here is a closely cropped photo showing only where the bullet entered.

What if the camera was hanging around her neck and traveled with her up the hall. Got bounced around during the killing and snapped a couple of pictures. Is that possible?

I love Video Killed the Radio Star, and let me tell you, truer words were never spoken. The first thing that comes to mind? Journey. Lord, remember those disastrous videos? How could guys who could sound so good be so dorky in a video?

Right now...you need to youtube "Journey seperate ways literal video"
I cant post link....just do it. :floorlaugh:

Nope. The camera strap was still in the box in the bedroom as per the Flores report.

What if the camera was hanging around her neck and traveled with her up the hall. Got bounced around during the killing and snapped a couple of pictures. Is that possible?

Jodi's grandmother wearing a purple ribbon.

417858_464765316932949_405985293_n.jpg

Purple Ribbon meaning: This color is a symbol of pancreatic cancer, testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, domestic violence, ADD, alzheimer's, religious tolerance, animal abuse, the victims of 9/11 including the police and firefighters, Crohn's disease and colitis, cystic fibrosis, lupus, leimyosarcoma, and fibromyalgia

Jodi looks so much like her grandmother! Wow!

I love the way you guys call your SI (significant other) "Mr. Knott", or "Mr. Pizza", etc. But what do I call mine? Mr. Me? Mr. Princess? :waitasec: :dunno:

:lol: You have to explain it to Mr. Princess :giggle: Just let him know we love the name!

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Thank you for correcting me! I learned something..actually a lot. I didn't follow it closely.. My parents did, but they wouldn't let me... Maybe, that's why, in rebellion I'm an avid crime follower now?

I was 8 when those murders occurred and of course I had no clue about them. Then when the Helter Skelter TV movie was made years later I watched it and was scared out of my gourd. Naturally I had to read the Bugliosi book (Such a brilliant prosecutor...) and that led to reading yet more books and... here we are.

Right now...you need to youtube "Journey seperate ways literal video"
I cant post link....just do it. :floorlaugh:

Don't need to... Short hair ugly leopard half shirt & iirc mom jeans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good old David Berkowitz. He is "Son of Hope" now that he is a born again. He even has a website. Gosh, I detest him. I really wish these murderers were not allowed their right to religion or whatever it is called. So many of these murderers are allowed fan clubs. I think the prisons should cut off all means of communications for these freaks. If JA gets LWOP she just might enjoy it. I am not so sure she will live the dismal life everyone thinks she might. IDK

http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottross/interviews/sonofsam.aspx

Berkowitz scared everyone in NYC.
I lived in the Bronx then and I remember my boyfriend and I were sitting in the car before I went inside. I told my boyfriend that I didn't want to talk anymore because I was scared of Son of Sam. He killed couples and girls with brown, long hair (which I had). Very scary summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23