Trial Discussion Thread #20 - 14.04.08, Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
R: When did you meet Reeva?

O: Nove 4th, 2012. I went with a friend to a track date, a car event. Hit it off over lunch. I went back to the friend's, Justin Novaris, and I told him I'd forgotten to rsvp a party event. He suggested I ask Reeva. I didn't think she'd be interested. We went to the sports evening and spoke until 2 or 3 in the morning.

Pretty much the first 6 days we spoke everyday.

Love his terminology for having two-timed his ex at that initial event he went to with Reeva .. he said something like 'because I hadn't RSVP'd with my/my partner' ...

O: Then she went overseas to shoot a tv program, we saw each other a bit less after that.

21st Jan Reeva called and asked to come down while I stayed in Pretoria

Mid January everything started to pick up.

I'm losing my feeds......grr

Roux showing some Whatsapp messages to OP.

KT, please post your recent long theories in the new thread as they are worthy of comment.
Thank you.

Thanks, it's soooooo long, I worry it might be rude to do it while we're following along to the trial...will post it again after the trial day. :)

O: we discussed me moving to Joburg...she asked me to help her with work things...pertaining to her future; what she should or shouldn't do.

OP hasn't got the files he is supposed to?

Lol, lost a file, adjourned for one min, then they found it.

R: Reeva and motor vehicles?

O: She liked cars, enthusiast.... a common interest of ours.

R: Now look at Whatsapp msgs.

long, long pause again.......

Dang feed never goes off during any of the pauses, just the vital bits.

What was that screech?

Oscar is reading a message about the “rabbit things” around his house

R: Jan 19, 13. 'I see rabbit things...

O: I'd been given a rabbit carving, guy near our house sells them. Reeva saw me taking a photo of it and was upset.

R: I wasn't a stripper or a ho

O: In context of her coming back from overseas - I was worried about her health, we had argument.....she thought I was overreacting

O: Msg from Reeva "I've never been a prude...' Another says she's watching the ceremony now.

R asks what the ceremony is. O was there taking an opening flame up for some sport ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member