Trial Discussion Thread #27 - 14.04.16, Day 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing a diagram of marks 'in relation to poss ricochets'.

Ohh .. the amount of paperwork! .. a small forest has gone into making this trial! :scared:

Morning from a cold NJ.

I couldn't get a feed off the telegraph or eNCA....found a live feed on you tube....phew

He is relating them to marks on mag rack.

I can't see though, I only have audio!

What a gentile judge. And just goes to show that the accusations of some that this was only about councils' hols was totally unfounded and was due to an assistant council having to attend another case and that she had already discussed this problem with them in chambers.

Wow, the mikes over near the defence are really loud today!

postponement because counsel is going on holiday? At least Mi Lady told him to take some homework along with him. Were there other reasons for the delay?

Moo

Melanie

OK, I believe she said tomorrow will be last day until May 5th and that would make it only 7 working days off.

Even with the Easter Holiday (Friday & Monday?) it still doesn't add up to me.

What am I missing?

D is demonstrating with a water bottle. Not really helping me get a picture of what happened.

He picked up the presence of copper and lead, from bullet and jacket he says. So means when it hit the wall, still had jacket on it.

OK, I believe she said tomorrow will be last day until May 5th and that would make it only 7 working days off.

Even with the Easter Holiday (Friday & Monday?) it still doesn't add up to me.

What am I missing?

I know I counted more work days than that too, couldn't figure out 7 days . maybe they have more days of Easter holiday in SA

I'm getting pics now, but the screen in court is extremely hard to see. Unless it's my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa