Trial Discussion Thread #28 - 14.04.17, Day 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: On 25th March, tests for bathroom illumination from outside....14th April I went there again to see how dark it was in bedroom.

Mr V and another man accompanied him on the 25th.

Mr V only on the 14th.

D: We switched the lights on and off and drew the curtains....

N: You didn't use any light meter tests?

Witness says purpose was to use 'our eyes'.

Midnight here in Alaska, I will take warmth, sun or anything!

I think I might go and do something else while this bloke is on .. someone give me a shout when he's finished :sleep:

Mmmm yes I was just thinking tea and toast sounded nice :escape:
Back in five .

D: I wanted to see if I could see. A measurement doesn't translate what I can see...

He answers that he did one reconstruction of the door to Nel's question.

D explaining he took measurements of the door, and if that's what you would call a test, that's a test. He used a spectrometer to look at one mark.

He did not draft a report or take any photographs and he does not know if Mr V did.

D: I gave verbal feedback to counsel.

Nel seems more laid back today

I'm already sensing that he's taking pity on poor Rog. He could absolutely destroy him this morning but the judge will not like it and there's no real point now. He's toast.

Keep it simple.. discredit the witness, don't kick a man when he's down and let Rog get the hell out of Dodge.

D: On 8th Nov there were two policemen there, Cpt V and myself. Police installed the door. Ms Adams and Mr Krueger were also there....in the toilet with assistance of Ms Adams, we tried to recreate the position of each wound in relation to bullet holes

Nel asks if there was a report compiled. Witness says something about Mr V made a draft report...

D: My english is a little bit better than his...I helped him out....but I never saw the final report (Mr V).

Nel definitely seems to be going a bit gentle on him today.

*numpty question*

I don't suppose there is any way of switching off all those banners on WhoopTV is there?

A - hip wound
B - Upper arm
C- web of finger
D-head wound

This is the order of wounds D thinks took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa