Status
Not open for further replies.
Debora Patta
VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png
@Debora_Patta
RetweetIcon.gif
Retweeted by
twitter_bird.png

#OscarTrial Lin said yesterday neighbour Michelle Burger wouldn't heard Reeva screaming in the toilet - 177m away from her home

Debora Patta
VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png
@Debora_Patta
RetweetIcon.gif
Retweeted by
twitter_bird.png
#OscarTrial That leaves 2 options - it was OP screaming or Reeva screaming on her way to the toilet - am sure Nel will pick this up

Barry Bateman
VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png
@barrybateman
RetweetIcon.gif
Retweeted by
twitter_bird.png

#OscarTrial Lin did not visit the 177m location (Burgers/Johnson) but he was shown photos. BB

Hello there FromGermany we've had a full day haven't we? Baden-Clay now Oscar. There is a similarity I believe, they both have narcissistic personalities don't you think?

bbm

Yes, I'm sometimes terrified how similar the cases are (and our "heros", which only treated their girlfriends/wifes like a princess and never lied to anybody).
:smile:

I wish Gerrie Nel was allowed to get into his stride, the minute he does and makes a really good point, he's hobbled by someone. :( :please:

Is it because this trial is televised for the first time or ??? :twocents:

What expert Lin and others can't tell me:

A toddler, howling with rage, it's voice aged 26 yo, doesn't sound like a 30 yo woman screaming in fear of death.

This acoustics engineer has never tested and recorded the decibels when a 9mm parabellum is fired :scared:

Oscar Trial Channel @OscarTrial199 · 16 Sek.

#oscartrial Van Zyl says Pistorius wanted Steenkamp to experience his world, understand the limitations on his life due to training needs.

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 1 Min.

#OscarTrial Van Zyl: he said he wanted Reeva to see for herself the pressures he faces as a pro athlete. BB

That a proof of love??? Rather not.

I love little details.

When OP arrived home shortly after 6pm, Reeva was preparing dinner. He chatted to her for a short time while looking at cars on his iPad, then went upstairs, “showered” and changed into his pyjamas. He went downstairs about 7pm. Roux interrupts him at this point to clarify his use of the iPad. OP then says he went upstairs and was on his iPad while “drawing the bath”. Yesterday Dr Versfeld testified that OP had told him “I bath rather than shower because I can’t stand long. I have a bench in my shower. I can’t stand and wash myself”. In the attached link you can see just about the entire shower and there is no bench in it, nor anywhere else in the bathroom.
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/03/17/oscar-pistorius-crime-scene-photos-murder-trial

This appears to be yet another discrepancy in his story and an example of tailoring his disabilities to Dr Versfeld.

Yes, and in his testimony about going upstairs and looking at his iPad while drawing a bath he continually says he 'showered' .. well which was it .. did he have a bath or did he have a shower? I noticed this discrepancy in his testimony straightaway because he directly contradicted what he said about having 'drawn a bath'.

Hello there FromGermany we've had a full day haven't we? Baden-Clay now Oscar. There is a similarity I believe, they both have narcissistic personalities don't you think?

Me too and the evidence today about there being no room beside the bed for Allison to plug the phone in the charger felt a lot the same. Chargers, cords, treadmills but alas no fans!

Is the court sitting today. Isn't it Tuesday afternoon in SA?

Hi Alioop, try this: Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 1.07.14 Day 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members