Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the NPA has his email address listed but it bounced LOL So don't know any other way to make sure he has seen this before Monday

Email it to Sky's Kay Burley, she'd do anything for a scoop - even though it legitimately belongs to the Australian channel.

Well the NPA has his email address listed but it bounced LOL So don't know any other way to make sure he has seen this before Monday

Don't believe there is any reason to believe that the PT will not be made aware of the video : email, Twitter, Facebook, etc… someone is following someone and the info will be circulated very rapidly IMO

Got a feeling Barry Roux is going to be a very unhappy man come Monday.

Nothing wrong in clarifying "mobility" to "limited mobility" in the affidavit IMO. He doesn't mention running on stumps in the affidavit, but he does mention rushing on them, but I see no real problem with that, i.e., he can allege he hurried - or rushed - as fast as he could on his stumps back to the bedroom without contradicting himself in the affidavit.

My problem with the whole 'can OP run on stumps or not' is what does it prove? Is Prof D saying OP must have been wearing his prosthetic legs that night? I can't see how Prof D is helping OP's cause at all, so what's the point? OP is on a hair trigger every minute of the day, even with Frank living on the premises, in a well guarded security neighbourhood? Or is OP just a petulant gun nut who can't take no for an answer? We'll see what the judge decides. jmo

I wonder who it is that's in the video with him? There are two men and you can just make out a pair of what look like a pair of women's feet at the 'backing out' bit plus the cameraman. I can't figure if that could be chambers, a fancy doctor's office or a private house. Professor Durman said he couldn't run on industrial carpet but those rugs look like they've been taken from somewhere else and place on top of what looks like a kind of seagrass carpeting. I wouldn't have thought seagrass was industrial but it might be in SA.

Thanks for posting. Yes, an interesting read. I agree with this. I was really surprised when it was read out in court that he didn't have narcissistic personality disorder. It seems evident in all that I have seen of him. I can't help but wonder if he had been observed on an inpatient basis that these findings might have been different.

Karyn Maughan ‏@karynmaughan 5 hrs
#OscarPistorius lawyer Brian Webber tells @eNCAnews defense has agreed that redacted OP psych report be made public.

Cool, spread the news & GN just might get to see it before Monday. I don't have twitter to send it to Barry Bateman & the like.

It's getting out there, Barry has posted it on his twitter feed.

Karyn Maughan ‏@karynmaughan 5 hrs
#OscarPistorius lawyer Brian Webber tells @eNCAnews defense has agreed that redacted OP psych report be made public.

Like we all want to see the report after they've edited it.... what's the point?

I wonder who it is that's in the video with him? There are two men and you can just make out a pair of what look like a pair of women's feet at the 'backing out' bit plus the cameraman. I can't figure if that could be chambers, a fancy doctor's office or a private house. Professor Durman said he couldn't run on industrial carpet but those rugs look like they've been taken from somewhere else and place on top of what looks like a kind of seagrass carpeting. I wouldn't have thought seagrass was industrial but it might be in SA.
Looks like Oscar's legs with white shoes on in the backing away portion.. The tall man maybe his Uncle?

Looks like Oscar's legs with white shoes on in the backing away portion.. The tall man maybe his Uncle?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was filmed at his uncles house, heck i wouldn't even be surprised if his DT don't even know they made this re-enactment

David Dadic ‏@DavidDadic 23m
@Gary_Spice didn't he say he lacked mobility?Looks ok in this video.Also think he says the gun was at his side when he went towards the door

I'm guessing it's his sister acting as RS, going by the hair and the watch that looks like the one her and OP seem to share in the courtroom, the guys, probably a couple of the DT going by the outfits they both have on although I suppose if this was done with the pr team that they had hired initially(look at OP's beard, what time-frame did he have that?) they could just be wearing their regular "office" clothes. As for location, almost certain that would be OP's Uncle A's home and OP's current "jail".... pretty rough digs eh, bet every single person languishing in prison waiting for their turn in court, as well as most if not all the guards, would happily trade places with OP.

Oscar on his stumps pulling someone out of the toilet, why would he do that when its not part of his version?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74