TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked awhile back what the Prosecution should ask the Daybell children if they testify. I couldn't find the original post to quote it, but here's what I've come up with. There's obviously more that I'd be curious about, but these are the ones that I think would help the Prosecution's case.

Walk us through a typical day for your mom in the weeks prior to her death. Now walk us through a typical day for your dad.
(If they were really sticking with CD's narrative of her being sick and slow, then was CD picking up the slack? Was he the one getting up early in the morning to go to work? make the meals? take care of chores? pay the bills? If CD really thought she was ill, wouldn't he be trying to pick up the slack, rather than running around with LVD and AC?)

How would you describe your parents' relationship? Did you notice any changes to that relationship after their move to Rexburg?

When did CD introduce you to LVD? How many kids did she have?

(Emma told others that LVD was a "family friend," but how long had the "family" actually known her?)

Do you know where CD moved to five days after Tammy's death?
(It's presumed that he moved in with LVD, but did his kids know this?)

Were you ever introduced to AC?
(We have nothing to indicate that the Daybell kids ever met him? Why not, if he and CD were such good buddies? If they hung out together at their property on Monday mornings together? This would show that CD was trying to hide aspects of what he was doing from his children.)

When did CD tell you he was engaged to LVD? Were you invited to the wedding?

How much contact did CD have with you in Dec 2019-Feb 2020, when he was in Hawaii with LVD?

When did you first hear that Tylee & JJ were missing? Where did you think they were?

What animals were buried in the pet cemetery? Who dug those graves? How deep were they?

(Since JP implied that CD, former sexton, would ONLY know how to dig graves with a backhoe)

Do you consider LVD part of your family? Your stepmother? How much contact do you currently have with her?
thanks for the questions...IMO, the Daybell kids will deny deny deny knowing anything, but they did give a group interview on 48 hours: the question you listed about them knowing AC, in their interview EmmaM stated:

Emma Murray: He was framed. This is his property. If there's bodies buried here, it would be attributed to him.

Jonathan Vigliotti: Who framed your father?

Emma Murray: I think it's pretty clear it was Lori and Alex. … Alex came and left for periods of time. … We don't know — what exactly he was doing.

its unclear to me if they found out secondhand about AC on the property numerous times or one or more of the kids saw him on the property with CD and/or was introduced to him.

the question about knowing if LV had two children, they said no, not until they found out they were 'missing'.

Day's first State witness (#35) is Dr. Erik Christensen, who also testified in LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

49 - DR ERIK CHRISTENSEN: STATE WITNESS, forensic pathologist (summary 1, 2, audio May1, May2)
Exhumation & autopsy of TD, cause of death asphyxiation, homicide - bruises on arms and chest around time of death (Nov 2019)
X-EXAM: asks about credentials, asks if TD could have had seizure (possible, but unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79