TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how the Daybell children feel now hearing that Chad deleted their whole family history?
You would hope so. I believe they are in such denial, they will believe that LE made all this up to frame their dad. Next best thing for them to believe is that Lori did it all, killed their mom and her children, planned the wedding, and deleted accounts. It has to be LE or Lori. I don’t know whether to be angry with them or feel sorry for them.

Either way, Chad and his family truly disgusts me for their beliefs and making others suffer!

You would hope so. I believe they are in such denial, they will believe that LE made all this up to frame their dad. Next best thing for them to believe is that Lori did it all, killed their mom and her children, planned the wedding, and deleted accounts. It has to be LE or Lori. I don’t know whether to be angry with them or feel sorry for them.

Either way, Chad and his family truly disgusts me for their beliefs and making others suffer!
They need to be deprogrammed.

YAY!! They are back
10:28 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Wood publishes a photo of Lori and Chad on the beach with a wedding officiant on the beach. The next image is of Chad holding Lori in his arms on the beach as they kiss. The next photo is Lori doing the hula with Chad playing a ukulele.

**BARF***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member