TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: I found the timeline. April was IP's divorce filing, July it was final. MB told BB in June she wanted one, BB filed in July, final in Oct. IP and MB married Nov 30.
Snipped by me…

Wasn’t there something about MP putting the breaks on the divorce proceedings (or trying to) when she returned from her trip to Rexburg on or about 9/30? Just days before AC shot at BB? Then on 10/14 she text BB she was moving to ID & suggested a custody arrangement of holidays & weekends for her? I thought that’s when he was awarded custody & fled the state - just assumed that custody was when divorce proceedings resumed but not entirely sure MP was actually able to stop them - just remember something about her realizing she couldn’t get any of his insurance or money if he died with a divorce pending. But honestly I’m not sure if I saw all that in a timeline or someone’s comments - just have a vague recollection of it. Does anyone recall anything along those lines?

Yes, Ian was from Arizona, so they met down there that weekend.

"[Ian's sister] said she was told Melani drove the Nissan Rogue to Arizona with her "Uncle Alex."
Source for that (which I believe I originally found on Annie Cushing's timeline)
I thought someone from LE testified last week that MP’s car was in the garage. So who had the Nissan Rogue? I’m so confused lol

Did MB/P, IP, MG, ZP etc just ignore the thought the children were dead? Was it REALLY not until the bodies were found the lights finally come on in their dark minds??

I find this impossible.

jmo
Well…according to MG the lights began coming on for her when CD asked her not to talk to LE & LVD asked her to lie - I think that DW was probably the one that made her face the light. According to IP the lights began to come on for MP when BB was shot at & she thought CD & LVD might have sent AC to do it. Again according to IP, the lights came on for him in Vegas when he panicked when he couldn’t find his little girl for a few minutes. According to IP MP didn’t think LVD or even CD could do anything to Tylee & JJ and believed LVD hid him somewhere - I do think she believed that until the bodies were found or at least tried to. I’m not sure when the lights were supposed to have come on for ZP - certainly not until after AC’s death but even after that she ended her friendship with MG because MG talked to LE so it was between then & when the bodies were found.

DBM - my question was answered later in the thread.

Last edited:
I tend to think Tylee was murdered in LV's townhome complex. all that back and forth to LV's townhome Sept 8 and after midnight by AC. and off he went to CD's in the morning. I know see how easily it was to put Tylee and JJ in a vehicle without anyone neighbors seeing...the garages had inside access to the homes.
Do you think they tried to dismember her in Lori's bathtub and/or shower or the garage? They clearly gave up on that but they could've transported her in two trips.

Do you think they tried to dismember her in Lori's bathtub and/or shower or the garage? They clearly gave up on that but they could've transported her in two trips.

I doubt it. I bet that LVD probably drugged her? We really don't know how she died, but I doubt that they tried to do anything at the apt. It isn't easy to dismember people.

Probably did it at CD's, in the burn pit area (?).

Well…according to MG the lights began coming on for her when CD asked her not to talk to LE & LVD asked her to lie - I think that DW was probably the one that made her face the light. According to IP the lights began to come on for MP when BB was shot at & she thought CD & LVD might have sent AC to do it. Again according to IP, the lights came on for him in Vegas when he panicked when he couldn’t find his little girl for a few minutes. According to IP MP didn’t think LVD or even CD could do anything to Tylee & JJ and believed LVD hid him somewhere - I do think she believed that until the bodies were found or at least tried to. I’m not sure when the lights were supposed to have come on for ZP - certainly not until after AC’s death but even after that she ended her friendship with MG because MG talked to LE so it was between then & when the bodies were found.

Thank you for the details of who/when. While I've known very spiritual and faithful religious people, I've never known any blind-faith cult members so... maybe it's just my perspective. The HTC "after court live" today was also interesting... particularly as to what MP knew.

jmo

Last edited:
What's the timeline on this? Do we know? Like when did BB and MB separate? When was the divorce final? When did she meet IP?

ETA: I found the timeline. April was IP's divorce filing, July it was final. MB told BB in June she wanted one, BB filed in July, final in Oct. IP and MB married Nov 30.

That is fast but still not as fast as JP wants to claim is normal! These people are baffling me.

Haha yeah, a whole 2 weeks after a 30 year marriage!
2:39 p.m. Ian met Melani on Nov. 19 on an LDS dating website. They were married on Nov. 30. Prior asks about them getting married in 11 or 12 days. Prior asks if it’s unusual in the LDS faith to marry that quick. Ian says most couples don’t get married that quickly.

Silly Julie, court is for adults!
Not sure who mentioned it recently, but I found the article on Chad's SA on Julie Rowe. I wonder why she wanted to come into court today? She could ignore judges orders for witnesses and just watch it steaming if she wanted to see what was going on. Wondering if she thinks they have her on the witness list just to prevent her from being there or speaking to media?

I tend to think Tylee was murdered in LV's townhome complex. all that back and forth to LV's townhome Sept 8 and after midnight by AC. and off he went to CD's in the morning. I know see how easily it was to put Tylee and JJ in a vehicle without anyone neighbors seeing...the garages had inside access to the homes.
My gut is she was heavily drugged/poisoned on the way back from Yellowstone and her body was “abused” and disposed of back in Idaho. My gut is she never regained consciousness after Yellowstone and poor JJ just thought his sister was sleeping

I doubt it. I bet that LVD probably drugged her? We really don't know how she died, but I doubt that they tried to do anything at the apt. It isn't easy to dismember people.

Probably did it at CD's, in the burn pit area (?).
Yeah but when though? When Tammy and Garth were at work but in broad daylight? At 11 PM when Garth and Tammy would've been home?

JP is the only one I’ve ever heard use that phrase. I’ve listened to testimony & interviews & podcast guests & read articles and googled and the only time I ever hear it in connection to this trial is in JP’s questions. I have never read CD’s books…does anyone know if any of them mention 7 Gatherers? JP must have gotten it from CD but seems those two are the only ones that know anything about it.

I suppose this book regarding 7 Prophets of the Latter Days is different than 7 Gatherers?

Maybe Chad's confused between 7 dwarves, or 7 brides for 1 brother?

And, to be honest... when I think of Chad and a pendulum, this song, I originally heard during my EARLY childhood years, comes slow-rollin into my brain (and I've never known what it means HAHAHA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000