TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There also was strong opinion about how damaged Melani was, just LIVING with her mother. But when her dedication to her military service, and early years with Brandon were analyzed, , it was hard to determine how her wires got so crossed. Deduction: Lori. This is certainly just moo...but your post is reminding me just how much back and forth we had early on trying to figure Melani out !!!
Military service? Melani? You mean to tell me that she's not only a divorced and remarried mother but was in the service, too - all while appearing to have the mentality of a kid? That is crazy wild. That said, someone can be emotionally immature while being an adult and I can imagine with seeing her mother waste away that that had to be extremely psychologically traumatic and she may be emotionally stuck at the age when her mom died. And, then yeah, in comes aunt Lori to make it all better.

Her father is alive. I can't try to find them right now, but the back and forth letters in the courts written by Melani's father, and Lori's father, regarding Melani's mother are...I dunno... " a real trip". I hope someone can post them for you.
These were letters introduced in court?

Please continue the discussion on Thread #5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members